Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 26th, 2023, 2:14 pm
Twisted Marriage series by Bhavna Goyal (#1-2.5)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 847 KB
Overview: Bhavna Goyal is a contemporary romance author, who likes to have HEAs in her stories.

If she isn't spending time with her family and friends, you can almost always find her with a Kindle in her hand.

Romance novels are what got her to develop her passion for reading. She loves to daydream and craft stories in her head with strong alpha males which makes her toes curls. And what's more, she finds it even more fascinating to mould the female characters such that they are a match to their male counterparts. That's when she thought of penning down the stories, hoping to share them with the readers around.

She found a purpose and the inspiration to start her journey as an author only because she believed writing is her world of happiness, where hope and dreams come to life.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Image Image Image

Always With You: This is where we belong (#1)
Alisha
Ranveer, a barbaric and pompous business tycoon, is nothing but a hurricane in my life. We were never meant to be together. Nonetheless, here we are, entangled in a marriage bond, and the only reason is to help me pay off my dad’s debt. All my dreams for a happily ever after will remain unfulfilled. I am in a hopeless muddle, where I need to steer around the potholes of my marriage. But the problem is, the more I try to despise my husband, the more I realise that I am in love with him. Can I trust him with my heart when the fear of being cheated lingers in my head?

Ranveer
My wrath knows no bounds when my grandfather compels me to marry the woman of his choice. The only issue is, though she is an unwanted onus in my life, my bride is drop-dead gorgeous. Anyhow, I don’t intend to live in this sham of a marriage for long. However, a few minutes with her are enough to make me forget about finding an escape from this relationship. The irony is, my wife doesn’t feel the same. Can I make her fall in love with me with all the hatred she is carrying in her heart for me?

They say, there is a thin line between love and hate. Will their love be able to overpower the hatred?

Only With You: All I ever want is you (#2)
Alisha
I thought I finally found my happily after in Ranveer, but I was wrong. His secret and lies storm into my life, making my perfect world tumble down like a house of cards. Heartbroken, I decide to walk away for good. The problem is, Ranveer refuses to sign the divorce papers and is doing his utmost to convince me to give him a second chance. But can I trust him again with my heart? Or will I replicate the same blunder and bring myself down in the dumps?

Ranveer
I never knew keeping one secret from my wife would cost me our relationship. But in my defense, I didn’t want to lose the only woman I have truly loved. Unfortunately, that’s what has happened. However, if she thinks I will let her go without putting up a fight, then she has another thought coming. But will I be able to win her love and trust back? Or will I be forced to pay for my past misdeeds?

With hidden skeletons out of the closet, will they be able to mend their broken hearts and start afresh?

Trapped With You: You drive me crazy (#2.5)
Samira
Akshay is the one person who knows how to drive me mad. Sure, he is aptly described as hot and handsome, but it’s his irritating personality that overshadows all of it for me. Over the years, I did my damnedest to keep away from him, until destiny decides to tie us into an unwanted marriage bond. Nevertheless, the lines begin to blur and fire ignites within us. I can’t help but desire my frenemy. But is it wise to fall in love with him or will it be a disaster?

Akshay
Samira—eagle-eyed, moody, impetuous, snappy, and persistent as hell. That’s not all. She doesn’t miss a chance to tell me on my face that I am an ass. All these traits are a red flag for me. Lucky for me, she avoids me like the plague. But then, like an unpredicted storm, she creates havoc in my life. It’s a torture, not to mention the sudden crazy pull I feel towards her. But should I go down on my knees and beg her to trust me with her heart or just walk away from her?

Can they both call a truce and give love a chance to discern their newfound relationship?

Download Instructions:
1-2
https://frdl.to/jsduezy1mgzo/
https://devuploads.com/6nkjaeu31k57

https://upfiles.com/rkFehs
https://uploadrar.com/t1u1m0n741x5

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Dec 26th, 2023, 2:14 pm

Jan 15th, 2024, 2:14 pm
Added #2.5
Jan 15th, 2024, 2:14 pm