Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 25th, 2023, 3:03 pm
Brutes of Bristlebrook series by Rebecca Quinn (1-2)
Requirements: epub reader, 1.7 mb
Overview: Rebecca loves writing inclusive, character-driven why choose (reverse harem) romance with heart, humour, and kinky heat—or romance with bromance, as she calls it.
Genre: Romance

ImageImage

1. Ensnared - Even if the world did end, five men is far too many to handle. Isn’t it?
Since the Final War, I’ve been doing just fine. I have a lovely cave, a darling vegetable patch, forest views . . . and if loneliness sometimes squeezes my aching heart, well, my books have always kept me company.
That is, until a pack of hunters chase me from my home and right into the arms of several rather large, rather brutish ex-Army Rangers. And those brutes have the nerve to make me the rudest offer I’ve ever heard.
Their protection—for my body.
The whole thing is absurd. Scandalous. Perverted, even. I mean, just the thought of doing that with five men, well, it’s . . . it’s . . .
I take the deal.
Okay, so it’s possible I find them indecently tempting. But these men also have secrets, and pasts so fraught with emotion, I’m not sure I can untangle them all. Or whether they’ll let me.
No, my brutes have made it excruciatingly clear where they think I belong—beneath them, between them, bent over backwards for them . . . but certainly not beside them.
And I don’t think that’s going to work for me.

2. Entangled - These men killed mine, and for that, they have to die
Bristlebrook is up in smoke, my brutes are dead, and Sam’s camp is a powder keg begging for a flame.
Injured and furious over their losses, the surviving hunters are preoccupied with their own problems. Their factions and allegiances. Their internal wars and pissing contests. The new world they want to forge. They don’t look twice at their meek little captive.
They shattered my heart five ways when they killed my brutes, so I don’t care anymore. If I’m to stop the villains, I need to become one.
I need to be smart. I need to be ruthless.
Even if it means razing myself to the ground to do it . . .
We’re bringing her home, or we’re not coming home
They took our librarian from right under our noses—and with Lucky injured, Bristlebrook in flames, and our personal problems finally spilling over, we’re fracturing.
But we need to be better.
Bringing Eden home is the most important mission of our lives.
Followed closely by the second most important . . . building her a home worth returning to.

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/2nijrsokh9ck
https://devuploads.com/ubg433vwkqqe

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Dec 25th, 2023, 3:03 pm