Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 25th, 2023, 1:58 pm
To Slay Demons by Blu Antchal (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 759 KB
Overview: Hi, I'm Blu. I write smutty new adult romance. I also write hot, smutty romance. I write weird, smutty, erotic, contemporary paranormal and fantasy romance. I write weird, smutty, erotic, alpha male romance. I write short instalove romance. I write romance novellas. I also write romance novels sometimes.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Fantasy

Image Image Image

She Slays Demons (#1)
Nerissa Reme, a college student living in one of the many versions of an unorthodox Midgard, was a powerful preternatural hybrid being…
++++
NERISSA: I was told that it was my destiny to hunt and slay demons, so I trained with my sword. I thought I knew what I was doing, but everything changed when Lucifer—the prince of devils and the creator of demons—showed up to flip my already chaotic world upside down. Why was I so drawn to him?
++++
LUCIFER: "You are now the bride of Lucifer." I slipped a silver ring around the appropriate finger, lifted Nerissa up in my arms. With a grin, I carried my bride to the portal that would lead us to my lair.

Mirage Slays Demons (#2)
Mirage is a young demon slayer who is on a mission. She desires to gain enough strength and battle experience to defeat the demon who had abducted her twin sister. The determined she-warrior can't let herself be distracted by anyone or anything—including her incredibly sexy superior. But her body and heart aren't made of stone, and things aren't as they appear.

Arielthea Karmos (#3)
Arielthea is training in the arts of demon slaying and magick wielding, but she also desires an exciting social life. She's willing to do anything to be popular. Things really start to heat up when she catches Axanhym's attention. Axanhym Letren is the popular and enigmatic bad boy that good girls like Arielthea are told to stay away from. He has dark and twisted plans for Arielthea Karmos and himself.

Download Instructions:
https://frdl.to/hn3pp8qczaqv/SheBlueAntD3.rar.html

https://devuploads.com/6xtwb4mko30v

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Dec 25th, 2023, 1:58 pm