Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 25th, 2023, 5:37 am
Marwah series by Meenu Pillai (#1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.1 MB
Overview: She was all set for the corporate world with her MBA degree and a job with one of the top retailers in the country. She got her calling for writing when her son came into her life.

Meenu Pillai has published four books, including 'Deception Game'. Her books have featured in Amazon's bestseller and top 100 books categories.

She writes hot contemporary romance. Her heroines are feisty, sassy and bold, and heroes swoon-worthy.

Besides reading books and writing steamy love stories with happy endings, she loves travelling, penning motivational lines about life in general, tea, and spending time with her family.

She lives in India with her adorable son and loving husband.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Image Image

Playing Rough (#1)
Jia
My hunter becomes my saviour…
He is the rising star in the world of cricket; every girl's dream, but my nightmare, and he is out for blood.
He threatens me.
He humiliates me.
He turns my moment of shame into a viral sensation.
Then I come to know the truth underneath all that venom. And everything changes.
Ved
My prey becomes my solace…
She is the coach’s daughter, and she is on the verge of destroying something I hold dear.
She hates me.
She challenges me.
She fights back.
And I can go to any extent to stop her.
But that was before I fell for her fatal charm. Now I want her at all costs.

Playing Hard (#2)
Jhanavi Mohan -
A kiss from a stranger.
An affair that ripped my heart out.
A fake marriage that possessed my soul and crushed my hope of happily ever after.
I was running away from a life that was spun by my stepfather to trap me in a series of hollow and joyless moments when I bumped into a stranger. His devilish eyes and brazen charm bewitched me with just one swoony kiss, and I was never the same again.
Falling in love with him was a magical Parisian dream that came true.
But after the dream came the never-ending nightmares. The sweet nothings turned into a promise for revenge.
And I loved that man despite the pain his hatred inflicted on me.
Karthik Malhotra -
A never-ending battle to outsmart a vengeful father.
A woman whose touch thawed my frozen heart, only to shatter it into pieces.
A marriage made in hell and woven with deception, lies, and revenge.
My life was one big, glitzy and flamboyant showboat. But things that used to please me earlier had started losing their charm. After being duped by my own father, I lost faith in humanity.
The woman who touched my cold heart turned out to be an illusion.
Her smile, kisses, and innocence were a facade to hide the secrets that were going to destroy me.
And I loved that woman and wanted her despite her treachery.

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/l7wzuooq96fn

(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/votdohak2nwh

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Dec 25th, 2023, 5:37 am