Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 18th, 2023, 11:20 am
Rippers’ MC series (#1-4,6) by Stephanie Webb Dillon
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 434 KB
Overview: I currently reside in Memphis, Tennessee. While I am from the area I grew up in Germany and Alabama as an Army Brat. I have been blessed to experience many different cultures. I have always had a love of reading and I liked writing stories when I was young. I have three daughters, one that grew under my heart and two that grew in it. I have been blessed with many grandchildren. I also enjoy quilting, scrapbooking, singing and hanging with friends. I have a wonderfully supportive family. My husband is my rock.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Image Image Image Image Image

Undertaker’s Match (#1)
Zeke 'Undertaker' Richards was the president of the Rippers' MC for many years until his wife got sick. When she died, he wanted to die with her. Losing himself in a bottle he found companionship with a waitress one night. The next day after a brush with death he decided to sober up but he didn't remember the night before.
Annie had lost her family and was on her own. She was working at the bar to make ends meet and being very lonely she hooked up with the hot older biker known as 'Undertaker'. It was amazing, right up until she woke up alone and he was gone without a trace. Feeling embarrassed and rejected she tried to forget him but found out he had left a part of himself behind.
Now Annie was six months pregnant, out of a job and homeless. She shows up at his doorstep and give him the surprise of his life. Will the Undertaker find his match in Annie?

Christmas Boyfriend (#2)
She was the woman of his dreams, Sophie Boyd had captivated him from her very first day at his firm. She was smart, lush and beautiful, but she seemed to take and instant dislike to him. He has asked her to the company Christmas party, will she go?
He was her competition at work. Arrogant and lazy, or was he? Austin ‘Gears’ Wilson seemed to have it all together, but he never seemed to be working hard. Sophie found him annoyingly attractive although she didn’t want to. When he asks her out she starts to wonder if he could be her date to her parents’ at Christmas.
They are drawn to each other like a moth to a flame. will they find love under the Christmas tree and will Gears be her Christmas boyfriend or her forever love?

Hawk's Redemption (#3)
Hawk had a rough life; he grew up around the Rippers MC in the streets of Boston. His father, known as Snake, was a patched member and as evil as they come. Hawk had done many things he was not proud of. He found his limit when the club raped and beat to death an innocent girl. He left and joined the military where he met a couple of his brothers who convinced him to come to Liberty and join their MC.
Bethann, the manager of the club where he worked, had grown up poor. She was very independent. She had seen the way Hawk watched her night after night although she never let him close. That didn’t mean he didn’t star in her nightly fantasies. When her sister was murdered, she needed help with her nephews and Hawk stepped up.
Will he be able to keep her safe from those that would harm her and would they be able to forge a family together?

Fury’s Lady (#4)
Fury had lived a hard life. He was the enforcer for the club, known for his brutality and talent for torture. Having always lived on the edge, he never thought he would want to settle down until he found himself fascinated by Lillian, the widow of one of his brothers in arms.
Lillian had been an old lady until her husband Wolf had been killed on a mission. She stayed in her house on the club property since she had no other family. Having sworn she would never love another biker, she was surprised to find herself drawn to the club torturer and to learn that he had a big heart hidden behind the mask.
To her surprise Fury brings home and orphaned girl from one of their missions. Will they become a family, and will Fury make her his old lady.

Falling for Fang (#6)
Jimmy ‘Fang’ Watson has been sweet on the local vet who runs the shelter for a while. Fang had been along for a long time. He raised his baby sister with his father when her mother left and after their father passed. Now she was all grown up and the old lady of his best friend.
Cara has been trying to stay afloat, running the animal shelter and her vet clinic out of the same facility. When a fire starts at the shelter, she is worried she will have to close and find a job somewhere else. Fang steps in to help her. Will her pride allow her to accept the sexy biker’s help and will she give in to her attraction to him.

Download Instructions:
1-4/i]
https://mega4upload.com/zpsmppdbmn2u
https://devuploads.com/dzphi6mb76tz
https://katfile.com/u23arafskh9k/RipperSWebbD4.rar.html

[i]6

https://upfiles.com/FnpGs
https://devuploads.com/zzi80ltgi2jg

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Dec 18th, 2023, 11:20 am

Feb 2nd, 2024, 11:52 am
Added #4