Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 16th, 2023, 3:16 pm
Mystic Hollow Series by Stephanie Damore (1-3)
Requirements: epub reader, 934 kb
Overview: Stephanie Damore is a USA Today bestselling author known for her paranormal cozy mysteries and witchy romantic comedies. With a passion for weaving magic into her stories, Damore's books are perfect for readers who crave a delightful mix of happily ever after and whodunit.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Hexed and Hitched - Sometimes, the most magical love stories are the ones that have been right in front of you all along.
There are worse things in life than being in love with your best friend—like being his fake fiancee.
Until then, I felt like I had a handle on things. Sure, I was a hot mess when it came to magic—but my wedding planning business was thriving, and I got to secretly admire Troy every day at work. (Who was winning? Me, that's who.)
But when an unexpected curse sends Troy scrambling for a fake fiancée, the line between reality and fantasy blurs. Soon, sparks are flying in every magical direction. (Is it getting hot in here? No, just me? Cool.)
Will our charade lead to the happily ever after I've secretly craved, or will it shatter the very foundation of my carefully curated world? Guess I'm about to find out. Wish me luck.

2. Ex Spells Trouble - In Mystic Hollow, where a love potion is more dependable than any dating app, I, Iris Fitzpatrick, am about to find myself in a magical mess that no potion can fix.
Potion-making? Nailed it. Avoiding minor explosions? Mostly. But keeping my life balanced is a whole different story, especially now that I'm forced to work with my ex-boyfriend, Jasper Blackwood – the wizard whose charm is as potent as his magic. And let me tell you, that's saying something.
Jasper, with his infuriating grin and a wand that's way too enchanting, represents a chapter of my life I'd rather keep sealed like a cursed grimoire. But when a magical mishap throws our town into chaos, it's up to us to set things right. Problem is, being around him reignites old sparks, and I'm caught between wanting to cast a hex on him and, well... not.
I can't help but wonder – is this rekindled magic just a temporary fling or something more? With a sprinkle of humor, a dash of old flames, and a whole lot of magical mayhem, will Jasper and I find the right spell for a second chance? Or is our love story destined to vanish like smoke?

3. What the Spell - Picture this: I ditch my job and walk into my apartment early, only to find my boyfriend’s version of a spa day with a woman who's clearly not me.
My first thought? If only I could zap him into oblivion. Sadly, *that* type of magic doesn't run through my veins.
Instead, I escape to Mystic Hollow, trading city chaos for beachside calm. And that’s where Morgan comes in – he’s the carefree hawk shifter running the Seashell Inn, and practically the human (well, shifter) embodiment of everything that usually makes me bolt: unpredictability, spontaneity, and a knack for living in the moment that’s as baffling as it is captivating. He’s like a puzzle with a few pieces missing, and somehow, I find myself wanting to solve it.
Hanging out with Morgan, I start to see life through a different lens. He’s got this uncanny ability to make me embrace the unexpected, to find joy in the little detours life throws our way. The more I try to keep my guard up, the more I find myself letting it down, lured by the promise of new adventures in his company.
But here's the thing: Is a guy who’s always chasing the next gust of wind really cut out for a forever kind of deal? And what about his past – those shadows that seem to follow him around? As we wade deeper into the magical tides of Mystic Hollow, Morgan and I are faced with a choice: Do we let the magic of the moment bind us closer, or do we let the realities of our separate lives pull us apart? It’s a dance on the edge of two worlds, and only time will tell if our steps are in sync or if we’re destined to part ways.

Download Instructions:
1-2
https://mega4upload.com/7caw0l5wo9rr
https://devuploads.com/1h8t3rptedh3

3. What the Spell
https://mega4upload.com/xr1vmompsonu
https://devuploads.com/lf4ajbouiv2w

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Nov 16th, 2023, 3:16 pm