Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 29th, 2023, 3:37 pm
Ombra Pack Chronicles by Blake R. Wolfe (3-6)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3.7 mb
Overview: Blake Wolfe has adored werewolves and monsters since he was a child growing up in a small rural town. Now he lives near the shores of Lake Michigan with his two partners and two cats that need to be fed every three seconds. He spends most of his time hiking through the nearby forest, thinking up the next great love story for his readers.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

ImageImageImageImage

3. Oliver's Forbidden Mate - Oliver
I make it a point not to date clients or humans. But my newest client, Charlie, has turned my entire world upside down. He's sweet and beautiful, everything I've ever wanted in a man. However, being with him puts everything at risk. Any other time I'd just cut ties and move on. But I can't. He's my mate.
Now, I just have to tell him the truth.
Charlie
Freshly divorced and starting a life in a small town, the last thing I wanted to gum it up with was another man. But those silver eyes, his strong arms, and the soothing tone of his voice have me melting every time I see him. When my nightmares act up, he tells me to call him, no matter the time, and he talks to me until I fall asleep once more. I just can't resist him. But when I learn he's a werewolf, I can't help questioning everything.
Still, I don't think I can let him go.

4. Eoin's Forbidden Mate - A straight-laced realtor from the big city runs face-first into a graffiti artist werewolf and sparks fly. Then their ambitions and secrets threaten to tear them apart.
Kent
I'm the new boy in this tiny town, but only until I find my clients the lake house they're searching for. Not that I can understand why anyone would want to live here. It seems like a place where nothing ever happens. So imagine my surprise when I stumble across a masked man spray painting a public building under the light of the full moon. Even in a mask, I'm struck by his beauty. Then, without warning, he approaches and does the last thing I ever expected. He kisses me. The moment our lips part, he's gone, vanished into the night and I'm left with a feeling of excitement unlike any I've ever experienced before.
But how do I find him again?
Eoin
The moment I kissed him I knew he was my mate. Even though I don't know his name, I know we were fated to be together, but I ran away before I could act on it. Then, by some strange twist of fate, he walks into my office the next day to hire me. He has no idea that I'm the masked graffiti artist or, more importantly, that I'm a werewolf. But now that he's my client, I have to pretend to be just some boring realtor.
However, when I find him waiting near the half-finished mural again, I can't keep my hands off of him. For now, though, the mask stays on. He's too straight-laced to turn a blind eye to my after-dark activities.
How long can I keep up this charade?

5. Hunter's Forbidden Mate - As the new pack Beta, humans are strictly off limits. But when my long-lost childhood best friend unexpectedly lands on top of me, I can't keep my hands off him.
Logan
It's been almost fifteen years since I stepped foot in this small town, and nothing has changed. Then I run face-first into my childhood best friend and I couldn't be happier. But there's more to him now than I remember. He's hunky, charming, and has the most beautiful hazel eyes I've ever seen. He's still just as much of a himbo as I remember, but he protects me when some local drunks try to start a fight.
Now I can't take my eyes off him.
Hunter
Seeing Logan again brought back so many memories and a rush of feelings I didn't expect. The more I stare at him, the more I realize I feel more than just friendship toward him. I want to hold him, protect him, and let everyone know that he's mine. But I've never dated a man before, and I'm terrified to tell him the truth. I'm not the smartest guy, so I'll probably mess it up. And there's the fact that I'm a werewolf, and he's human. Exposing my world could put him in danger and cost me my position in the pack.
But living without him sounds like a fate worse than death.

6. Mark's Forbidden Mate - I was supposed to be living alone my last year of college, not rooming with the idiot werewolf captain of the football team. I despise him. So why can’t I stop kissing him?
Mark
Getting a full-ride to an elite paranormal college is no easy task. And keeping my grades high is a requirement if I want to maintain that scholarship. That means I don’t have time for parties, boys, or drama.
It also means I always get a room to myself so I can focus on my magical studies. So when I move in senior year to find a werewolf stinking up my room, things get a little tense. Not only is there no way to get rid of him, but he’s an idiot to boot.
However, when the full moon rises and he kisses me, my whole world is turned upside down.
Dustin
Werewolves don’t go to elite schools. We just aren’t academic types usually. So when I get in on a football scholarship, I have to work double time to keep my grades up and perform well on the field.
Senior year, I’m made captain of the team, and that comes with perks, like a room all to myself. Except when I arrive, it’s not empty. Instead, there’s a sassy male witch glaring at me every chance he gets.
It’s clear we hate one another, but there’s something I’m not telling him.
He’s my mate. He just doesn’t know it yet.

Download Instructions:
3-5
https://mega4upload.com/1a943rbrxhj4
https://devuploads.com/yvq6dl849elj

6. Mark's Forbidden Mate
https://mega4upload.com/7vttduirbk52
https://devuploads.com/29r4kgyigtfg

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Oct 29th, 2023, 3:37 pm
Nov 29th, 2023, 4:00 pm
added

4. Eoin's Forbidden Mate