Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 25th, 2023, 12:51 pm
Nashville Fury: The Complete Set by Chelle Sloan
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.1 MB
Overview: Men of the Nashville Fury are the toughest in professional football. They also fall the hardest...

Chelle Sloan brings you into the professional football world of the Nashville Fury, where the coaches and players bring the heat on, and off, the field.
If you like swoony heroes, strong heroines, laugh out loud moments, along with steamy scenes and love like no other, then start the Nashville Fury series today!
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Off the Record - A secret relationship, office romance
My name is Sadie Benson and I committed the cardinal sin of being a female sports reporter: I fell in love with a coach.
And not just any coach. Hunter McAvoy. On track to become the youngest head coach in football history.
And with one panty-melting smile, he made me realize there is more to life than work.
It was the story I never saw coming.
We both know this is wrong. We know that if our relationship becomes public, it could ruin everything we have spent our entire lives working for.
It’s a chance we are both willing to take.

Off Track - A surprise pregnancy romance
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby carriage.
That's how it's supposed to go. Here's my version.
First comes the blind date with an incredibly sexy football coach. Then comes the friends with benefits that you know is so wrong but you don’t care because it feels so right. Then comes the unexpected baby carriage.
At least we got one in order.

Off Season - A second chance romance
When you’re at the top of professional football, the fall to the bottom is steep.
One minute I’m the face of the franchise. Next thing I know I’m being sent away after my self destructive ways have become too much to handle.
Little does my team know that sending me back to my hometown is the worst thing they could have done.
She’s here. The one who broke me. The one who sent me to rock bottom.
She’s also the only one who can put my damaged self back together.

Off Limits - A sibling's best friend, close proximity romance
Professional football has an actual rulebook, but it’s the unwritten rules that come with the harshest consequences. The biggest one of all: don’t date your teammate’s sister.
And if you do, don’t you dare fall in love with her.
I never meant to fall, but when it comes to Brenna Donald, I never stood a chance.

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/tlnz7xrh49r2

https://uploady.io/na8a3pcnxe9n/Nashvil ... Sloan.epub

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Oct 25th, 2023, 12:51 pm