Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 24th, 2023, 7:48 am
Renewed: A Single Mom Small Town Romance (Chance Brother's Series Book 4) by Nikki Kiley
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0.5 Mb
Overview: Jenni Russo: Single mom, home-staging extraordinaire, and for one whirlwind night, "Samantha."
Marcos Chance wasn't just another handsome face in the crowd, he had the swagger that had me forgetting my own name, literally. So, I might've fibbed a bit, and called myself "Samantha" for the night. No harm, right?
Wrong.
Because Mr. Smoldering Eyes isn't just visiting. He's the owner of the construction company I've been vying to work with. Plus, he remembers everything about our night, except my real name. And the chemistry? Let's just say my walls aren't the only thing getting a fresh coat of passion.
But in a town where everyone knows everyone's business, our tangled passions and those little white lies are catching up to us. As the lines between professional and personal blur, I’m faced with a heart-wrenching dilemma: come clean and risk my dream job and possibly his trust, or keep quiet and risk losing a shot at love.
Get ready for a heart-pounding, laugh-out-loud romance that's hotter than a freshly painted room in August. The Chance Brothers are back and proving that love, especially the second time around, comes with a few unexpected twists.
Renewed is the fourth sizzling standalone in the Chance Brothers series. Perfect for fans who crave humor, heat, and a romance that keeps you guessing. Dive in and get ready to fall for the unexpected.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Download Instructions:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/ryulckkjkoh0
https://mega4upload.com/94e7dpw8r0if

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Oct 24th, 2023, 7:48 am

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!