Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 29th, 2023, 4:12 pm
A Forever Kind of Love by H.A. Wills
Requirements: epub reader, 647 kb
Overview: “I wanna see your eyes when I’m inside you.” Jack traced his lips along the edge of her jaw and kissed the corner of her mouth. “I wanna see your face when I make you come.”

“Oh God,” Anne sighed, leaning into him.

He chuckled. “God can’t save you now, sweetheart.”

Anne Marie Walters was a creative director for a major international media firm and after a dismal three-year stint of online dating, swore off men. Dumped at the altar by her childhood sweetheart a decade prior because he couldn’t fake attraction to a woman that gained more than a few extra pounds, she had a long and painful trend of becoming attracted to the wrong kind of man— ones that were interested in only other men. Thanks to her humiliating experiences, she decided it was always safer to assume gay until proven straight. When Jack, her Adonis-esque new intern, showed up for his first day of work, he left her immediately weak-kneed and wanting. To her, it could mean only one thing: Jack was gay.

Jackson Cooper had a lot to prove and not a lot of time to do it. After serving in the Navy for four years and then spending another 5 years getting his BA in Art and Business, at twenty-eight, he was a bit long in the tooth to be an intern. However, he was determined to do more with his life than run his father’s old garage in the middle of nowhere, Texas. He was equally determined to put his bad boy ways behind him— no longer luring women to bed with his pretty face and then leaving them before the sun dared to rise. He’d concentrate on his work, rise through the ranks through hard work, and then find a nice girl to settle down with. The problem was, his new boss looked like sin in heels, had “do not touch” signs all over her, and was completely uninterested in him— which the devil on his shoulder just couldn’t tolerate.

When the truth was revealed, they started a secret love affair that, if found out, would end Anne’s career. With a relationship that could only end in heartache or disaster, they blindly followed their passions, unable to resist the pull that drew them together.
Genre: Romance

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/FkZPhAVi
https://devuploads.com/uk6anpy1u699

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 29th, 2023, 4:12 pm