Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 29th, 2023, 3:29 pm
Beasts of Gatamora series by Elizabeth Stephens (1-2)
Requirements: epub reader, 1.3 mb
Overview: Elizabeth Stephens writes romance of the SciFi, paranormal and suspenseful varieties. Her favorite trope is enemies-to-lovers and she loves to world-build so much so that she sometimes gets lost in places that don't exist.
Genre: Romance

ImageImage

1. Dark City Omega - “You know I’m going to get away from you eventually.”
“Over my dead body.”
“Yes,” she said, blinking at him like he was an idiot. “Exactly.”
Echo knew that being caught by a ruling Berserker would mean becoming his pawn, a play thing to be used for her powers. That wouldn’t be her fate.
She’d rather run lost through the woods forever, dangerous though they may be.
But there’s something even more sinister than beasts and Berserkers lurking in the woods. Something both undead and deadly.
She can’t fight it alone. She’ll have to turn to the Berserker who’s caught the trail of her scent and won’t let it go. He says she’s his. She says never. He says forever.
Bones, bonds and hearts will be broken. Some battles can’t be won.
Run, Omega, run.

2. Shadowlands Omega - “I look forward to punishing you, Kiandah.”
“You’re a cruel lord.”
“A hero would have no chance with you, so for you, I will be the villain.”
After burning her church to the ground and throwing her family into the castle dungeons for their treason, Kiandah did not expect to be spared by Lord Yaron, the Berserker Lord who once vowed — and tried — to kill her.
But as Gatamora’s newest ascended omega, and a traitor besides, Yaron finds that Kiandah may be best placed to help him root out the source of the danger encroaching on his territory in the south island. Rumblings of a sinister sort have reached him…rumors of the undead and witches…
The only trouble will be keeping his distance. Shadow Lords do not take ladies, least of all peasants and criminals like Kiandah. But as her power over flame continues to grow stronger and the threat of the undead draws ever nearer, Yaron may have to choose — to succumb to her heat and save Gatamora together, or let it all burn.
Burn Omega, burn.

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/IC528
https://devuploads.com/gxb59xi5yv6i

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 29th, 2023, 3:29 pm