Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 25th, 2023, 1:06 pm
The Relationship Experiment (Love for Hire) by Tamrin Banks
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 511 KB
Overview: Rafe McConnough:
I love my job. I bring people together at Happy Endings. After I connect them, I'm usually out. Unless they have another function where they need a date. I''m not involved with what happens next.
Technically, I'm not doing love connections. Just finding clients a date for an event. But when Starla walks in to get a date for her stepsister's wedding, I know I can't hand her off to someone else. I don't care if she thinks that this is one time only, I know she's meant for me.
All I have to do is convince this shy little angel that I am her knight in slightly tarnished armor.

Starla Knight:
I don't want to go to my stepsister's wedding.but my family is insistent and as usual I can't stand up to him. So I need to find a date or my stepmother, who hates me, will find me one.
No thank you!
When I meet Rafe, I almost can't take a deep breath. He's gorgeous. Everything that I'm not. Outgoing, funny and bold. A man that doesn't feel like he's out of place anywhere. I always feel out of place unless I'm home writing.
Which is how I end up at Happy Endings. My only problem with the company and Rafe is that he keeps changing the information on my date. One man after another isn't suitable until I'm waiting at the hotel on the night of the rehearsal dinner by myself.
When Rafe shows up claiming that my date got sick, I've got no reason to doubt him.
Spending time with the charming, handsome man is like a dream come true. But dreams have a habit of ending and this one does with a bang. My stepmother finds out who he is and what I was reduced to and promptly blabs it to the entire wedding.
Rafe is furious and comes to my rescue. But I know it's only temporary. I've only ever relied on myself and I know that I can't keep Rafe. No matter what he says.
I need to keep a lock on what's left of my heart or I'll never survive when he's gone.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/hT2EATY

https://devuploads.com/tkezeofcnc53

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 25th, 2023, 1:06 pm