Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 21st, 2023, 3:57 pm
Cosmic Lovers Series by Leda Palmer (1-2)
Requirements: epub reader, 3.5 mb
Overview:Leda Palmer loves dreaming about alien worlds and star-crossed lovers finding each other. When she's not writing, you'll find her with her nose in a book or her eyes on the stars.
Genre: Romance

ImageImage

1. Bloodlust Voyage - A woman with secrets. An alien on a mission. When their spaceships collide, explosive passions ignite.
What genius thought disguising a spaceship like an asteroid was a smart idea? Of course, lucky me crash landed while trying to mine it. Now my crew needs to find a real asteroid fast, or my ship will be repossessed.
And me? I’m stuck on the alien vessel until I repair my busted shuttle.
It doesn’t help that my new shipmate rubs me the wrong way. Lux is annoyingly handsome, unflinchingly arrogant, and loves ordering me around.
Plus, he’s convinced the crash was no mistake. How will I coexist with an infuriating alien who thinks I’m the enemy?
Worse, what if I can’t keep my strange obsession hidden while I’m trapped all alone with him?
But then Lux’s touch makes me see stars, and I’m left questioning everything…

2. Betrothal Voyage - A banished medical officer. A bachelor in a bind. Can a fake marriage solve both their problems, or will their friendship implode?
A fairy tale wedding with the man of your dreams sounds like every girl’s fantasy, doesn’t it?
So what if it happened on an alien planet, with a guy who’s definitely not human? Thirty-six-year-old plain Janes can’t be picky, am I right?
Except I forgot to mention, the groom is my best friend, and he’s only marrying me to fulfill a contract. And…I’ve sort of had a massive crush on him since the day we met.
Nash assures me it’s only for a year, so I choke down my unrequited love to help my bestie. But throw in a couple explosive secrets, parents who love to meddle, and a friend with a mysterious past—then suddenly my universe becomes hard to navigate.
Can I survive a year married to my best friend or was this plan lunacy from the start?

Download Instructions:
https://mega4upload.com/zpatfap4txe2
https://devuploads.com/zizs7h156f7o

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 21st, 2023, 3:57 pm