Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 10th, 2023, 3:27 pm
The Forbidden Reverse Harem Collection by Lisa Cullen (2, 5, 7-9)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 5 mb
Overview:A romance author who loves all things furry!
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

2. Good Girl - I’ve always been a good girl… Until I got pregnant and realized I have no idea whose the baby is.
My mom instilled all the right values in me. I’m hard-working, loyal and kind. I’m inexperienced at twenty-three years old… Until I walk into three separate lecture halls and three different professors catch my eye.
Derek teaches Modern Literature and is under investigation by the board… But all I can think about is his chiseled, clean-shaven jaw and how his inner calmness must make him very passionate behind closed doors.
Samuel is the bad boy in my trio, a professor of Ethics and Morals… He’s also the one who noticed me right away, kickstarting his gentle obsession with my well-being.
Matt is the Dad of their friendship group. Strong, burly and warm… I never feel safer than I do in his arms or on the back of his motorcycle, because I know he’ll never let anything bad happen to me.
Given how gorgeous my irresistible professors are, I’m still shocked they picked me - a curvy, petite student who’s never done a bad thing in her life. But how will they react to my baby news?
After all… any one of them could be the father.

5. Christmas with Daddy's Best Friends - When I had a foursome with my father’s best friends, the last thing I expected for the holidays was to fall in love… with all three men.
I’m not the kind of girl who ends up in bed with three men. Much less, pregnant with a baby from one of them.
My dad’s best friends are totally off-limits, and I don’t think I can ever pick between the three gorgeous, older silver foxes.
Cilian has the looks, the charm, and the Irish accent of my dreams. I’ve always liked him, but I resisted my forbidden crush because I’m afraid Cilian’s money comes from a dangerous career.
Luke is a Texan business tycoon who let loose in a way I never expected he would with me that night. But you know what they say about handsome cowboys? That they will never settle down.
Zachary is the irresistible older single dad who impresses me with his caring, kind attitude. But I know for a fact just how wild he can get when the curtains are shut.
Now, we’re snowed in… with my father, who has no idea one of his best friends has knocked me up.
The real question is, how do I pick just one baby daddy?
Because all of them are determined to win my heart and my new family, and they aren’t willing to share… or are they?

7. Thin Ice - 1 hookup 5 years ago + 1 daughter of the coach + 3 star hockey players = happy ending?
A one night stand five years ago changed my life forever. My sweet daughter Abigail is my life and the reason I advocate for women’s rights in the male dominated world of sports.
But when I become the physiotherapist for my dad’s hockey team, I don’t expect to run into my daughter’s baby daddy… and two of his hunky best friends.
Zachary, the goalie, is irresistibly handsome and definitely off-limits.
Lennox is calm and relaxed off the ice, and a menace with skates on his feet.
Justin is the passionate, Casanova playboy of the team.
Only one of them is my baby girl's daughter…
But all three of them want me.

8. Cardinal Whispers - Their terms are simple: become their toy, or else…
What do you do when the Crimson Blades come after you? Not agree to be their plaything, that’s for sure.
But it’s the only way to live under their cruel rule. I’m here to change this town, and if I have to play along with the three brothers to make a change in Caspian Springs, I will.
Even if it costs me my sanity.
Bastian Ravenwood is the leader of the Crimson Blades. Not only does he rule Caspian Springs with an iron fist, he’s determined to rule me as well.
Dominic, the oldest of the three brothers, is the enforcer of the trio. His quiet demeanor could be mistaken for coldness, but I know just how heated he gets when I’m around…
Caleb may be the youngest, but he’s sharp as hell and always comforts me. Except now I’m wishing I’d get more than a kiss on the cheek and a warm hug.

9. Stepping Up - A one night stand leads to two pink lines and three hunky step brothers…
No one said it was easy balancing work, passion and a single mom lifestyle. Trying to juggle it all only gets harder when my mom gets married… And suddenly I have 3 new adult step brothers.
First I meet Logan, a responsible and successful hot perfectionist, who just happens to be my boss. He’s large, unforgiving and strong, but I love more about him than just how hard he works…
Nate is Logan’s foster brother, a known playboy whose ink and shaved on the side hairstyle make him the perfect, most dreamy boyfriend material… And he has a soft spot for kids!
My other stepbrother Ben is a sweet, boy-next-door type who’s a young doctor. He’s also the shock of the century. Why?
Because my now 5 year old daughter is our baby…

Download Instructions:
2, 5, 7-8
https://mega4upload.com/qqewjcpgr0ce
https://devuploads.com/h0xrk0viyqki

9. Stepping Up
https://mega4upload.com/mjbb4of4l93r
https://devuploads.com/ojuqddrz6l0w

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 10th, 2023, 3:27 pm
Dec 14th, 2023, 5:39 pm
added
5. Christmas with Daddy's Best Friends