Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 4th, 2023, 3:57 pm
Season of Revenge Series by Morgan Elizabeth (1, 3)
Requirements: epub reader, 1.4 mb
Overview: Writing has been my calling for as long as I can remember. There’s a framed ‘page one’ of a book I wrote when I was seven hanging in my childhood home to prove the point. My entire life I’ve crafted stories in my mind begging to be released but it wasn’t until recently that I finally decided to give them the reigns.
Genre: Romance

ImageImage

1. Tis the Season for Revenge - Abbie Keller thought that Richard Bartholemew Benson the Third would be her forever. In their four years of dating, she never doubted that she wouldn’t end up with his grandmother’s engagement ring on her finger. Sure, she had to change a few things about herself to fit that mold, like dying her hair, dressing more conservatively, and finding golf enjoyable (honestly the most difficult of the changes), but she was sure that at the end of it all, it would be worth it.
That is, until he leaves her crying outside her apartment wearing a Halloween costume, having broken it off with her because she’s just not serious enough. She was just fun, he tells her - and now that Richard has becoming a partner at his law firm in his sights, he needs to focus on work.
So she does what every girl does when she’s broken up with: she calls her friends, gets drunk, dyes her hair, and formulates her plan for revenge. It just so happens that the universe supports her efforts and gives her the perfect match to prove to her ex that he made a huge mistake: his boss.
Abbie starts dating the founding partner of Richard’s law firm, Damien Martinez, with one thing in mind: convincing him to invite her to the huge annual Christmas party as his date.
But when the relationship starts to become something more than casual dating and Abbie sees that the tough New York lawyer has a soft side, will she be able to follow through with her plan of deceit?

3. The Fall of Bradley Reed - What if you actually had a hot FBI agent watching your search history while you plot revenge on an ex… and what if it became his mission to keep you out of trouble?
When Olivia Anderson gets left at the altar, she decides to do what all modern women do—hit up Google. When a couple of searches land her in a support group for jilted brides, she immediately takes the reins and decides they all deserve revenge on their exes.
Andre Valenti is tired of watching spoiled rich Olivia Anderson's every move, but his career depends on putting her ex behind bars. He's managed to stay off her radar until one day he realizes her search history is peppered with revenge that will land her in prison and ruin her status as a reliable witness.
As Andre gets more involved in Olivia's schemes, will he be able to keep it professional? Or will the subject of his work assignment become....something more.

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/7xd927h6w9tm
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/m19g0e9we22f

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 4th, 2023, 3:57 pm