Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 18th, 2023, 5:13 pm
Fallen Morals Series by Vi Lily (#2-4)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.25mb 2023 Reissue
Overview: Vi Lily is an author of funny romance that include paranormal, urban fantasy, time travel and sci-fi novels filled with epic love stories, scary adventures, and lots of funny moments.
Genre: Romance | Paranormal | Shifter

2. Tender Guardian: He's a Scottish billionaire. He's also a fallen angel. And a gargoyle! She's an ordinary girl with lots of curves. And a few superpowers of her own. Without her BFF Gwen around, Janissa finds life at DEE Labs pretty boring. Even though she has the other "norms," those like Nissa who have super abilities, she's... lonely. And other than testing out their powers and hiding from Dr. Smythe, who lives to torture them, there isn't much excitement to fill the day. But then Gwen unexpectedly returns to DEE with her little sister and some others, including a man she shockingly claims is her mate. But it isn't Avisha, Gwen's mate, that's caught Nissa's attention...It's the gorgeous hunk named Bogdan, who stares at her like he wants to run off with her. Bogdan knew he lived a blessed life. His angel duties didn't keep him too busy and he had more money than he knew what to do with. But something was missing and he just couldn't figure out what it was. Heading to Norway with his angel brothers seemed like a great way to get out of his slump. To change things up. But he had no idea just how much things would change once he saw the curvaceous Janissa...She was his mate.

3. Troubled Guardian: If this were a paranormal romance novel, I'd be the rejected mate...I don't know what it is about him, but I can't seem to stay away. Maybe it's some sort of Florence Nightingale syndrome that calls me to take care of him. It would figure, since Yehoash is injured, badly enough that if he weren't a fallen angel--and wolf shifter--he'd be dead. Maybe it's his kids that call me to him, two adorable imps that have me wrapped tightly around their sticky little fingers. Just moments after their mother was gunned down, the kids and I have been inseparable. I don't want to think about the other explanation... that Yehoash is my fated mate. I can't deny the possibility, since two of my sisters found their mates in Yehoash's fallen angel brothers. They're stupid happy now, to the point it tickles my gag reflex to see them together. But maybe I could be happy too...if only I didn't have the terrible secret hanging over my head. I had a mate, but she was taken away from me. So why am I feeling such a strange pull to this girl who stirs my blood like no other ever has?

4. Trapped Guardian: Running from my own personal demons, I forgot there were actual real demons chasing me too. If I'd planned my life out, it definitely wouldn't have included being pregnant at eighteen... by my own father. Who also happens to be a demon. Life is kind of funny that way--not as in haha, but more like WTH?--and sometimes you end up shaking your head at just how weird it's gotten. My head feels like a snow globe with how much shaking is going on. But I only have myself to blame... after all, it was me who basically attacked my sister. It was me who got it into my head that I was demon possessed, which is stupid... even if a half-demon is currently making himself at home in my belly. And it was also me who decided to cross the frozen northern tundra all by myself. I have been running from life as a bear for so long, I have forgotten what it is like to be human. But when I find a badly injured woman, for the first time in centuries I realize I must return to my human form in order to help her. If only I could do so while keeping my distance. I do not want to leave her to her fate, but I also do not want to feel again. And this small woman, she makes me feel things I never thought I would. I suppose it's understandable...she is my mate, after all.

Download Instructions:
#2-4:
https://www.up-4ever.net/4wwomwkc3gkm
https://uploadrar.com/qd80rrhjktcg
https://rg.to/file/f28ed3271046ad22018f9712b0f49007

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Aug 18th, 2023, 5:13 pm