Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 15th, 2023, 6:01 pm
Special Wolf Security Agency series by Anastasia M. Banks (2-4)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.9 MB
Overview: Anastasia M. Banks is a new writer. The debut novel was published in 2023. The follow-up was published in 2023.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Image Image Image

2. Bodyguard Wolf's Fated Mate: JASMINE
I thought I had it all under control, relying on sleeping pills to tame my restlessness. However, the dreams have become increasingly vivid, pulling me into an inexplicable realm.
A voice beckons to me, unfamiliar yet strangely captivating.
I feel an undeniable urge to listen, to unravel the enigma it holds.
Luke, the silent and enigmatic protector, barely registered on my radar until now.
He stands by my side, shielding me from my father's adversaries.
But there's something more in the way he gazes at me, a flicker of desire concealed within his depths.
An overpowering hunger courses through me, responding to the gentlest touch of his calloused fingertips against my skin.
And then I awaken, disoriented, finding myself beneath the bed.
What is happening to me?

3. Grumpy Bodyguard Wolf: JASPER
Amara is a name that is forever tattooed on my brain.
Why does she have to have the same name? It's bad enough that I can't stand being around her. It's like a cruel joke and I don't get the punchline.
Coming here is supposed to give me time to heal. The pain is sometimes excruciating. It's like this slow burn that spreads throughout my body.
I feel like somebody is watching me, but there's nobody there.
Protecting her is my job. She's a pompous Princess, but I sense there's something more going on behind the smile she doesn't want anybody else to know.
Pain recognizes pain. She is good at putting on a brave face but maybe she doesn't have to try so hard to be something she's not.

4. Bodyguard Wolf's Shattered Mate: Arnold always had a crush on Amara but she loved his best friend and they got married. Arnold had to bury all his feelings inside his heart until he saw her years later, when everyone in the pack thought she was dead, including her husband.

Arnold’s new job as bodyguard brought lots of twists in his life.
He had to protect this celebrity Anita who had a crush on him as soon as he joined.
He was handsome, strongly built, too hot to handle and with very serious looks on his face made him even hotter.
But the charm and the beauty of a celebrity didn’t affect him at all.
It was not easy to tame this beast.
Then he saw Amara in his office and his heart skipped a beat.
He felt like he was not alive for all these years.

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/zvgt93d68ber
https://www.up-4ever.net/nioy8vr8sxpv

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jul 15th, 2023, 6:01 pm

I will be unavailable for the next two weeks, please do contact merry60 for reups. Please be patient and do not use the reupload button, thank you!
Feb 28th, 2024, 8:04 pm
Added:
3. Grumpy Bodyguard Wolf
4. Bodyguard Wolf's Shattered Mate
Feb 28th, 2024, 8:04 pm