Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 22nd, 2023, 3:41 pm
The Monster at the End of This Pregnancy Series by Edie Monte (1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.5 mb
Overview: Hi! I'm Edie Monte, nonbinary (she/they) demisexual and an ally for all aspects of the LGBTQ+ rainbow. I love my husband, Queen, dogs, and video games. I write full time except when walking the dogs or protecting imaginary worlds from fantasy creatures. You'll find most of my books under Edie Montreux. This pen name is for my m/m mpreg romance titles.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

ImageImage

1. The Monster at the End of This Pregnancy - Not all monsters are under the bed. The good ones are in it.
Human Punky Bell thinks he's stopping by his parents' house for his birth certificate. Instead, he’s tossed into a windowless van with a smexy stranger and hurtled to another dimension where the van becomes a dire weasel, and his abductor is a lizard/human hybrid.
Punky soon discovers he’s not so human after all. He’s a kobold omega.
Kobold alpha Lark has waited for his mate for a year, but he never expected to meet him on a changeling recovery mission. Now that he's seen Punky, he can't stop thinking about him. It's too bad the strongest alpha wants Punky for himself.
With more than their mating future at stake, it’s up to Punky and Lark to challenge their mortal enemy and save their kind.

2. The Monster at the End of This Courtship - What good is fate when your mate won't look your way?
Omega Tuft has always wanted a mate. He's craved someone to love and support him since he was a human changeling on Earth. Now that he's a kobold/human hybrid, he understands this desire is hardwired into his genes. Too bad his new mate hasn't gotten the message.
Axel had tried so hard to fit in on Earth. He'd had a fiancée, a steady job, and video games to keep him busy. Now, he's an alpha adrift in one of those fantasy games with no way out and an omega who keeps calling him mate.
When Axel is returned to his plane of origin early, Tuft has only a brief courtship to convince him they're meant to be together. If he fails, he'll have to face the reality of living alone without any hope for love and hatchlings.

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/qokkejv1v9eq
https://devuploads.com/eju3jwojtvdn

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 22nd, 2023, 3:41 pm
Apr 25th, 2024, 3:56 pm
added
2. The Monster at the End of This Courtship
Apr 25th, 2024, 3:56 pm