Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 16th, 2023, 11:33 pm
Called by the Bear, The Complete Edition by V. Vaughn (Called by the Bear #1-9)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 784 KB
Overview: This is the complete collection of the serial Called by the Bear and contains parts 1-9.
When Carly is called to Maine by a dream of a tattoo, a hot guy and bear she's in for the adventure of a lifetime. Three other human women, Sierra, Lily and Taylor join her to save the werebear clans of the Northeast Kingdom. True mates, children, and family await them. But evil threatens to ruin all they work for, and the devastating end will surprise everyone.
Genre: Romance

Called by the Bear 1
Carly Cutler's dreams predict the future. So when she dreams of a hot guy, a bear, and a paw print design, a force she can't fight makes her leave the only life she's ever known.
With a fresh tattoo of a bear paw and her best friend, Sierra by her side she sets off on a quest to find a man she's never met. Carly and Sierra discover more women like them on the trip from California to Maine, and Lily and Taylor join them for the adventure of a lifetime as they discover lies, deception and true mate love in the secret world of werebear

Called by the Bear, #2
Lily Wilson moved to Maine in search of the man in her dreams, but she meets someone who's so much more.
Victor Veilleux opens her eyes to a werebear world she could have never imagined. But evil she's not prepared to deal with lurks beneath the surface of her new storybook life. Victor Veilleux has plans to rule the Northeast Kingdom, and he'll do whatever it takes to win.
Convinced the tattooed girl is destined to produce the heirs he needs, he forces Sierra to fulfill his destiny. Only he's made a mistake, and the woman in his prophecy is stronger than he ever believed.

Called by the Bear, #3
Carly Le Roux knows the Northeast Kingdom is in danger because of Victor Veilleux and his mother Patricia. Forces she can't control stand in the way of saving her clan, and she finds a surprising ally in Lily, the shy girl she discovered in Colorado.
Lily Veilleux is aware her destiny is to save a clan, and when she discovers shocking truths about her husband, she must chose between her true mate and what she knows is right. She sets a dangerous plan in motion, and the devastating end will surprise everyone

Called by the Bear, Part 3
Carly Robichaux Cutler LeRoux? Stumbling on my biological mother was the last thing I expected when we came to Maine. And boy is this discovery a doozy, because my DNA gave me more than just blue eyes. But that’s the least of my worries. Sierra’s living a nightmare that could destroy more than her sanity.
Sierra Steele – werebear. I knew the transformation would be hell, but being bitten by the wrong guy brought evil along with it. Now I’m torn between the man who has my heart and the one who’s invaded my mind.

Called by the Bear, Part 4
I’m Lily Wilson, and my dreams called me to Maine. Leaving behind a dead-end life, I thought settling in with the Le Roux family was what I was meant to do. But meeting Victor changed everything, and now I can’t imagine surviving without him.
I, Sierra Steele never expected sexual pleasure to become my nightmare. My body is revealing in my new predicament, while my mind is screaming at the invasion. But protecting Carly is my purpose, and I’ll do what’s necessary. As long as I stay sane…

Called by the Bear, Part 5
Sierra here – Let’s talk about a rescue, because my Navy SEAL fantasy came to life and in a big way. But can Ashton keep me safe forever?
Lily Veilleux? Things are heating up between Victor and me. I’m sure he’s the one, but dare I hope he feels he same way?

Called by the Bear, Part 6
As Carly Le Roux I’m an alpha, clan leader, and a mother. I thought my life as a tattoo artist was a closed chapter. But, Brady doesn’t want me to lose the person I am and Sierra and I are presented with a new business opportunity that will open a few unexpected doors….
As Mrs. Lily Veilleux I’ve entered a world I didn’t know existed. Becoming a werebear was my first shock, and I’m afraid there are more surprises on their way…

Called by the Bear, Part 7
Lily - Marion and Carly take mean girl to a whole new level. Did they really think I’d fall for their attempt at discrediting Victor with vicious lies? And the fact Sierra might be harboring the Veilleux heir has only made me more determined to stand by my man.
Taylor - Being called to Maine was just the beginning of major life changes for me. The need to have children was never a driving force in my life, until n

Called by the Bear, Part 8
Taylor - My dreams called me to the Le Roux, and I was convinced it was to start a family that would carry on the clan name. But I’ve discovered my purpose is something much bigger.
Lily - Uncovering Victor’s evil side changes everything. While I struggle with the truth I’m still destined to save a clan. But which one?

Called by the Bear, Part 9
This is the final installment of the serial Called by the Bear.
Carly - Securing the safety of Sierra’s children is my priority. When the plan is fast-tracked by Victor’s attempt at controlling the situation, more than custody is threatened. The catastrophic results change everything.
Lily - Discovering my husband would kill to have the power he craves unleashed my fearless warrior. Now it’s up to me to save the Veilleux from themselves, and I’ll do whatever is necessary.

Download Instructions:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/le5b5avbcfq4

Mirror:
https://www.restfilee.com/o71uawjm90yw

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 16th, 2023, 11:33 pm