Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 28th, 2023, 11:50 am
Wicked and Fated series by J.L. Jackola (#1-4)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.3 MB
Overview: J. L. Jackola discovered her passion for writing as a child and has been creating fantasy worlds ever since. Her passion for fairytales, fantasy movies, and all things Disney add color to her imagination. When she’s not weaving tales, she can be found logging miles in her running shoes, spending time with her family, or curled up with a book. She resides in Delaware with her husband and three children.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Fantasy

Image Image Image Image

Trial of the Gods (#1)
Claire’s life has been fraught with trauma and nightmares that she can’t escape no matter how hard she tries. Attempting to take back her confidence, she steps out of her comfort zone and has a one-night stand with a stranger she meets at the theater. What was meant to be a one-time fling turns into more. She can’t get him out of her mind, nor can she stop the feelings that his presence stir in her.
As her encounters with Jackson continue, she’ll discover that there is more to him than what lies on the surface. But Claire has secrets of her own, memories and trauma that she hesitates to share, and once she does, she’ll find that his identity is entangled in her past in ways neither of them will see coming.

Tournament of the Gods (#2)
Del
I’ve wanted Graham since the first time I saw him. I knew he would be mine one day, but he’s remained distant since he joined our world. He is a god who calls to my powers like no other god. But instead of indulging, he chooses others over me. I know that he wants me, yet he continues to deny me. His actions are perplexing; they stir the delusions in my mind in ways that leave me unhinged.
Thanks to my overprotective brothers who think Graham will keep my madness in check, he and I are paired for the Tournament of the Gods. Little do they know my madness wants to play, and I plan to set it free in ways that Graham can no longer deny.

Graham
Del is the one goddess I’ve tried to avoid. She’s too tempting, and I know if I give in to that temptation, I’ll never return. I won’t let that happen…I can’t let that happen. However, her brothers have paired me with her for the Tournament, and I don’t know if I can keep myself from giving in to my need for her. I promised them I would protect her and keep her safe, which is turning out to be a challenge since all she wants to do is play. Playing, however, is not something either of us can do because the Tournament is not what I expected. It’s far deadlier.

Curse of the Broken Prince (#3)
Nicolas
I wasn’t looking for a mate; it was the last thing I wanted. The ghosts of my past had broken me, as had Cassandra, who had chosen my cousin over me the moment I relinquished my crown. She flaunted herself, continuing to seduce me, even bringing me the one thing that guaranteed she would never manipulate me again. Briana. A mate unlike any I’d imagined and one for whom I would lay down my life to protect. Now, the witches in my coven hunt her, forcing me to turn on them and risk everything. But Briana is worth losing it all.

Briana
Warlocks and witches rule my world. We revere and despise them, but mostly, we fear them. They do not mate with non-casters, they forbid it, and death is the punishment should anyone dare. But it had never been my intention to end up in his bedroom that night, to have him mate me unknowingly, neither of us expecting it. Now, the covens hunt me, and he protects me. But there are secrets my broken prince carries, a curse he wears like a brand, one that I am about to shatter.

Fate of the Broken Queen (#4)
Riggs

Nicolas has banished Cassandra to my kingdom and, as his friend, I’ve agreed to take her. I plan to make her suffer for her crimes and treat her like the spoiled brat she is. But there’s something about her that’s hard to resist. My brother Rush likes the fire in her, and I can’t deny that I enjoy watching her obey my commands. She’s tempting, and I should send her back, but I intend to break her…if she doesn’t break me first.

Cassandra

I didn’t think Nicolas would banish me to the Braigon Coven with its constant snow and horrid cold. Its broody ruler, Riggs, intends to treat me like a lowly non-caster and make me suffer. But Riggs and his brother Rush are nothing like I expected. Rush confuses me with his comments and his burly presence, but it’s Riggs who confounds me. He’s controlling and expects my obedience. He wants to break me, and I’m not certain I want to stop him.

Download Instructions:
All (except 4)
(Closed Filehost) http://skyve.io/c61017yrocxm
https://mega4upload.com/qk1p77mmx14h

https://uploadrar.com/d1d8yxovtzr2
https://upfiles.com/6x7vcQ4x

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 28th, 2023, 11:50 am

Dec 9th, 2023, 2:54 am
Added #3
Dec 9th, 2023, 2:54 am
Feb 29th, 2024, 1:39 pm