Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 15th, 2023, 4:10 pm
Toscano Doms Series by Leo Rivers (1-3, 5)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.4 mb 314 kb
Overview: I like subs who act bratty to protect their wounded hearts, and doms who are tough enough to break through their shells.
And heat. Lots and lots of heat.
I live with my partner and dogs in Australia.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

ImageImageImageImage

1.His Mafia Prince - He's dominant, commanding, and always gets what he wants.
And now he wants me.
I witnessed a murder. Now I'm being held captive by Angelo Toscano, the city's ruthless mafia king.
There's a traitor in his midst. One of his men pulled the trigger, and I'm the only one who can identify the murderer.
He needs me. I just need to stay alive.
Despite the danger I'm in, I can't help but notice the way Angelo's eyes linger on me, the heat in his gaze that makes my heart race. I can't deny the attraction I feel for him.
Wanting someone who holds me captive is insane. But every time he's near, I can't help but feel drawn to him.
All I know is that I need to stay alive long enough to find the traitor and clear my name.
And maybe, just maybe, I'll find a way to make Angelo see me as more than just a captive.

2. His Mafia Master - My father never saw a bet he didn't want to gamble on.
It's too bad that he never wins. And it's worse that he sees his only son as a burden to get rid of.
Now, I've been sold to the mafia to pay off my father's debts. I'm the property of Marco King, a cocky mafia enforcer who takes pleasure in controlling every aspect of my life.
At first, I resist his advances. I'm not interested in being just another one of his conquests. But as I spend more time with him, I can't help but feel a pull towards him. His dominant touch sends shivers down my spine.
Our relationship is a dangerous dance of lust and control. I'm torn between my desire for my keeper and my need for freedom, but I can't seem to break free from his hold.
And as much as I hate to admit it, a part of me doesn't want to.

3. His Mafia Captor - Being the son of a gang leader is dangerous, but I never thought I'd end up being kidnapped by our rivals. Now I'm at the mercy of Toro Castillo, the Toscano family's infamous mad dog.
To taunt my father, Toro starts making ransom videos of me, forcing me to do degrading things on camera.
And to my surprise, I enjoy it.
I might be about to die, but Toro's dominating presence makes me feel alive. Toro is commanding, dangerous — and exciting.
And although he's cruel, he can be kinder to me than my father ever has.
As our twisted relationship deepens, I find myself questioning everything I know about myself.
Am I just a pawn in my captor's dangerous game, or is there something else growing between us?

5. His Mafia Bodyguard - I never expected danger to feel so damn good.
Being the younger brother of a Mafia boss was never easy, but I always made it work. I was Jeremy, the sassy and snarky one, always ready with a witty comeback and a sharp tongue. Nothing gets to me.
But when I return home after years of studying in London, my brother puts me under the protection of Bear Thornton. Stern, loyal, and commanding, Bear is the family's toughest enforcer.
He's also the man I fantasized about for years, spending long sleepless nights dreaming about him putting me over his knee.
Now I'm a grown man. This isn't puppy love anymore. I want his thick muscular arms around me, pinning me down, making me his.
And from the look in his eyes, he sees that I'm not a little kid anymore, too. But there's no way Bear would betray my brother's orders by claiming me. He's too loyal.
I want him. I can't have him.
And he's going to be my bodyguard for the whole week.
Something's going to give.
I'm under Bear's protection, but who's going to protect me from myself?

Download Instructions:
1-3
https://www.up-4ever.net/68dy18ivevei
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/zjj4q6obiokv

5. His Mafia Bodyguard
https://upfiles.com/G73E
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/rrnwfq94xehz

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 15th, 2023, 4:10 pm
Jun 19th, 2023, 4:43 pm
added
5. His Mafia Bodyguard