Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 27th, 2023, 3:33 pm
The Summer Fall series by Nikki Lincoln (1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.3 mb
Overview: Nikki lives in Cape Town, South Africa with her two daughters - Sophie and Grace - her partner and their yappy Jack Russell, Charlie.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImage

1. Sabrina September Is A Liar - Sometimes perfect love finds you at the most imperfect time. At least that was what she'd spent nine years, eight months, and six days telling herself. But when it comes to her true feelings, Sabrina September is a prolific liar. Their love had arrived at the perfect time, but fear was a destructive force in matters of the heart.
Ten years ago, she arrived in Japan, broken, and desperately searching for a way back to herself. But in between the wonder of summer in a new city, vending machine curry, and new best friends, she found Max Harris. In his arms, she discovered the one place in the world she felt safe enough to tell the truth.
But real and terrifying obstacles shattered their happy ending before it even began.
Now, a decade later, Sabrina takes a massive leap of faith and moves to North Carolina. If you asked her family, she was there to complete her PH.D. If you asked her heart, she was there to get him back.

2. Stop Running, Tori Baker! - Six years ago, she ran to the wrong man. Now her heart is begging her to stop running from the right one. But how do you trust a heart that’s led you astray before?
Tori
If you pulled me aside on my wedding day and asked me where I saw myself in four years’ time, I’d never have guessed it would be here: an unemployed, single mom and domestic abuse survivor.
Between the violent end of my marriage and the birth of my daughter, life felt like a constant paddle through a swamp of setbacks. But then my ex, with his great job and perfect house and even more perfect fiance, filed for sole custody of our daughter. And paddling through the swamp shifted to drowning in it.
Until a life jacket appeared. The very same annoying, hilarious, obscenely attractive 6’2 life jacket I’d spent years running from…
Tyler
She was my best friend until I begged her not to marry him, begged her to run. I never thought she’d end up running from me. So when she walked back into my life, with a baby on her hip and in need of a knight who looked good on paper, I did what any rational person would do: I offered to be her fake fiance. And together, we happily leaned into this elaborate bluff to keep her daughter safe from her abusive ex husband.
But somewhere between faking it for family court and kisses that have never felt like pretend to me, one thing became achingly clear: I needed Tori Baker to stop running from me, and run to me instead.

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/mgs88thhsmlv
https://devuploads.com/mcyflo2hcqkx

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 27th, 2023, 3:33 pm
Sep 29th, 2023, 3:55 pm
added
2. Stop Running, Tori Baker!
Sep 29th, 2023, 3:55 pm