Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 24th, 2023, 5:11 pm
The Golden Isles Trilogy by Gisele Briseia (1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.7 mb
Overview: I live on a remote island in Japan teaching English. When I’m not working or writing, you can find me reading copious amounts of smut, watching let’s plays on YouTube, or listening to music as I daydream about my worlds.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImage

1. Sunset By the Sea - Rose McKenzie is no stranger to running.
After the death of her father threatens to bring her back under her mother’s control permanently, Rose flees again. This time it’s to the only sanctuary she’s ever known: a tiny island called Nora.
A shadow looms over her childhood haven.
The longer she stays in Nora, the more Rose realizes the island she knew has changed. Families are leaving in droves, and strangers are taking their places, strangers that don’t seem… human. This leaves her stuck between the fight for Nora and her startling attraction towards a mysterious man as beautiful as the sea, who may or may not be involved with Nora’s alarming decline.
The world isn’t as it seems.
All Rose ever wanted was to make Nora her home, but as more secrets come to light, she becomes entangled in a war as old as humanity itself. Between threats on her life, mysterious voices that call out for help in her dreams, and the man she can’t seem to get out of her mind, will she survive long enough to build the life she truly longs for?

2. Midnight by the Sea - Life is good…
It’s been a year since that fateful night that left Rose McKenzie to pick up the pieces of her life once again. A year since Will Kelley left and took a piece of her heart with her. After months of therapy, she’s finally content. She has friends, hobbies, and even a new budding romance with a devastatingly handsome selkie who sets her aflame with a look alone.
… Until it’s not.
But what happened that night in the cave had a price, and now the bill has come due. After a series of nightmares lead her to return to the place where it all started, she learns that the magic she bound to her soul wants free. It will stop at nothing to achieve that goal, even if it means taking her humanity from her, bit by bit.
Then it gets worse.
Otherkind hunters have come to the Golden Isles, posing a threat to not only herself but to everyone she loves and cares about. Yet as the changes grow more noticeable, she knows it’s only a matter of time before she’s found out and hunted down…if the power inside her doesn’t kill her first.

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/rnq7fn6sa5zz
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/getfwcsgewsn

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 24th, 2023, 5:11 pm