Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 14th, 2023, 3:44 pm
Knights of Boston Series by Courtney W. Dixon (1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1 mb
Overview: Erotica and dark romance novelist: mafia romance, morally ambiguous characters, m/f romance, m/m romance.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

ImageImage

1. The Healer - To heal the body you must first heal the soul.
José
I lost everything. My parents were murdered, my best friend was sent to prison for a drug deal gone wrong, and eventually, my grandmother, who raised me since I was fifteen, died. I have been living life day to day to make a good life away from gangs and violence. As a nurse, I can finally do something meaningful. But I’ve been lonely, too, until the bumbling nurse standing a foot taller than me had me constantly irritated, yet, I found him strangely endearing.
Jonas
Family is everything. Family is life and goodness, and I would do anything to protect them. Including protecting them from me. When I came out as gay at thirteen, it threatened to tear the family apart. Some supported me. Some were disgusted. So, back into the closet I went to maintain the peace. But after eighteen years of absolute loneliness, there is only one man who could finally pull me out to see the light of day. José is a fiery nurse I work with, and I want him. Unfortunately, I keep irritating him too much for him to really notice me.
Can the two men stop dancing around each other and colliding long enough to realize they are the perfect match? Will Jonas’ family finally accept him as he is? And danger lurks too close to home for José. Can he protect those he loves in time?
CW: Homophobia, bullying, racism, teenage drinking and smoking, death of parents, sibling abuse, attempted murder, violence, explicit content.

2. The Boxer - He was my first crush. My forever crush. He was the reason I discovered my true self.
Ferguson
I met Jack Hogan at fifteen years old when my dad took me to watch him box in an underground fight run by the mob. I was instantly drawn to the older man and the reason I discovered I was gay. But that was my secret and burden to bear. A year later, tragedy hit when my parents were murdered, leaving me gutted. Losing my father, who had taught me how to box since I was big enough to throw my first punch, turned me bitter and angry. Jack quickly took up the mantle as a father figure and my best friend while I used boxing to blow off my rage. Years later, Jack pushed me to get out of the underground scene and go pro with him as my manager. After my first win, I finally got to have a taste of Jack, and while it strained our friendship, I craved more. One taste wasn’t nearly enough.
Jack
Ferguson Mulligan thought he could hide his attraction for me. I had known it for years but kept it to myself. I was emotionally unavailable, clinging to another man whom I thought loved me. As nine years progressed, Fergs grew into a man with an amazing talent for boxing. I knew he could succeed at it, so I got him out of the illegal fight scene and into the professional world of boxing. After a night of celebration and too many drinks, I dropped my walls and went to a place I shouldn’t have. I hadn’t been ready to be with anyone else intimately, especially with my best friend. Plus, I was his manager. It was a bad idea all around. But that night awakened something in me, allowing me to see Fergs beyond a boxer and my best friend. I just wasn’t ready. He deserved all of me, not broken pieces.
The two men eventually let go of their fears to grow something deep and meaningful. But could their relationship survive when Fergs finally learned who killed his parents? With a need for vengeance and his temper out of control, it could destroy all they had worked for.

Download Instructions:
1. The Healer
https://www.upload-4ever.com/rd6pc7i5b62o
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/xr9i55rqyivv

2. The Boxer
https://upfiles.com/sNNWU
https://devuploads.com/b5gnj630achg

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 14th, 2023, 3:44 pm