Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 8th, 2023, 2:03 am
Forbidden Royal Mates Series by Alexa Ashe (1-4)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 4.3 mb
Overview: When I'm not busy creating new characters and stories, I'm usually snuggled up with a good book and a hot cup of tea (or a glass of wine, depending on the time of day). Just don't disturb me while I'm in the middle of a particularly juicy chapter - I probably won't even hear you anyway.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. Bargain with the Witch Prince - Their paths never should have crossed, but now their forbidden love could jeopardize the safety of the entire kingdom.
Kell
In a world where kingdoms are ruled by arranged marriages and demons lurk in the shadows, I'm expected to pick a princess I can't stand and enter a loveless engagement in order to become King.
But when I find myself in the path of a beautiful and mysterious witch who doesn't mind challenging me, I begin to believe that true love might just be within my reach.
Joula
I’ve kept a secret my whole life, which helped keep my mother and I safe.
Then one day the prince literally falls into my life and threatens to change everything.
We strike up an unlikely friendship that soon becomes something much more as I find myself drawn to him in ways I never thought possible and his smoldering gaze ignites a fire deep within me.
But with both our fathers determined to destroy our relationship, we must decide if our love is worth risking everything.

2. Rescued By the Fae Prince - He came into my life and turned it upside down, pulling me out of prison and into an engagement I don’t want.
Locked away in the darkness for almost as long as I can remember for powers I didn’t know I possessed, I have long given up on using my magic.
Then Saile comes into my life in a blaze of light, magic and mesmerizing blue eyes, whisking me out of prison and back into the world above.
A world that is confusing and not how I remembered it.
I don’t even know that my desire for the gorgeous fae who rescued me is forbidden and my people are now hunted down by his.
And I have no idea how to control the magic that had been taken from me while I was locked away.
But he says rescued me to help his cause, and I fear that’s more important to him than I am.
After all, he didn’t even tell me he was a prince or that his mom, the Queen, would kill me if she finds out who I am.
And now I need to survive meeting his parents as his fake fiancée.

3. Bound to the Rogue Prince - Raised to be Queen, now I need to be engaged to get my crown. No one said I have to marry him, though.
I’ve always been able to take care of myself and my people, so I can’t believe I need to rely on a man because of some stupid law.
But I have a plan that should make this easy.
I sent a proposal to a prince I only vaguely remember. When I get my crown, I can just send him back home.
He’s infuriating and able to get under my skin with just a word or a look.
And I didn’t expect his captivating copper eyes or the sculpted body I just want to run my hands over.
A single touch threatens to overtake me with desire.
Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad to have him in my life… and my bed…
But the secret that he’s hiding from me could leave us both dead and tear my kingdom apart.

4. Taken by the Shadow Prince - I heard the warnings—never trust a demon—yet here I am, ready to risk it all.
I’ve always been the quiet one, determined to uphold my independence and protect my heart.
Then I meet Armin, a devious yet captivating demon prince, who offers help.
His gorgeous face, muscular body and powerful aura are enticing, but something dangerous lurks beneath the surface.
A mysterious connection draws us together, igniting a forbidden passion between us.
But we soon find ourselves at odds in the face of secrets, bargains, and an impending war.
And I must make a decision that will decide both my future and the fate of my world.

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/186rer5kemkx
https://devuploads.com/dl1vv6rfa6ny

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 8th, 2023, 2:03 am
May 6th, 2023, 2:15 am
added
1. Bargain with the Witch Prince
3. Bound to the Rogue Prince
May 6th, 2023, 2:15 am
Jun 17th, 2023, 2:07 am
added