Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 6th, 2023, 4:07 pm
5 Books by Zora Black
Requirements: .ePUB reader,1 .1 mb 204 kb
Overview: Zora Black writes the kind of dark science fiction romance that gives you chills. Her possessive alpha aliens claim their heroines as their perfect pets - and soulmates.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

Grumpy Orc Boss - You think your boss is a monster?
Will yours threaten to eat you if you clock in late? No?
Then you have no idea.
Well, hello there, Mr. Tall, Dark, and Growly. He knows I can see him checking me out. I can see his tongue licking his tusks as he watches me make photocopies.
He may have put down his axe for suits and CEO salaries, but only I know he's still a warrior at heart.
A beast between the sheets.
And sure, I swoon when I see him. But I also have ideas on how to run his company. He's got the brawn and I've got the brains. Together, we'd be unstoppable. I just have to find a way to get this big orc warrior to let down his defenses. It won't be easy, but I've got several weapons in my arsenal...
I’ll even let him eat me.
As long as he starts down there.

Just Fur Tonight - Have you ever wondered what your neighbors get up to after dark?
Trust me. You’d rather not know...
The small town of Curiosity is supposed to be about simple living. But after a string of disasters, it starts to feel like I’m too much of an outsider. And when I see my hot neighbor Chet in an alleyway one night, I realize why.
He’s big. He’s bad. He’s a…wolf.
But he won’t bite. Unless I ask him to. If you were me, you’d be begging for it. And the best way to conquer your fears is face them right?
I might be the new girl in town, but maybe if I play my cards right…
He won’t be the only one huffing, puffing, and blowing in his house till dawn.

My Orc Bosshole - My new boss may be green…
…but he makes me see red.
I hate Zouk and his bosshole attitude.
Sure, I missed him after he left the company - I missed watching those large muscles flex under those expensive shirts.
What I didn’t miss was that the total douchebag persona he’s so good at.
Until one day I got a knock on the door.
…And there he was. Demanding I come work for him.
Let’s just say I called him some other names that start with D and slammed the door.
I mean, he’s bossy, arrogant, and rude.
He drives me insane.
I’m so much better off now that he’s out of my life!
What I can’t figure out is…
If I’m so much better off…
Why is he all I can think about?

Partners In Evil - They say the devil's in the details. They're wrong.
He's actually my new boss.
Meet Finn Blackwell. As sinful as he is savage, this demon lawyer always gets his way. And now he's set his sights on me.
His whispers make me tremble. His touch ignites my soul. Finn is temptation personified, and I'm his forbidden fruit.
One taste could ruin me.
But Finn doesn't take "no" for an answer. His smiles promise ecstasy and his kiss delivers damnation. He could change my world with a snap of his fingers.
I know I should resist. Walk away before I get burned. But would it be so wrong to let the devil win...just this once?
What girl in her right mind could say no to this? And yet, if I say yes…
What fresh Hell awaits?

Pretty Orc Man (MM) - My billionaire boss is more than just an a-hole. He’s an ORC-hole!
The only thing bigger than his ego is his biceps. And maybe his…nah.
But man, talk about intense.
Korth expects perfection and has zero room for mistakes.
Meanwhile, here I am ogling his massive pecs every time he moves.
As if things weren’t bad enough, now we’re on a business trip to Green Haven.
Our plane is grounded, leaving us sharing one hotel room…
…and one bed.
How much temptation can one man take? Is this big orc eyeing me? The tension is thick.
Things are about to...blow.

Download Instructions:
all
https://devuploads.com/wogpjxhbozor
https://upfiles.com/RJSSKww

Pretty Orc Man (MM)
https://devuploads.com/oyx5od5bqibd
https://upfiles.com/EDi5nYvX

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 6th, 2023, 4:07 pm