Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 29th, 2023, 5:33 pm
Camelot Untold series by KC Kingmaker (1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 5.4 mb 1.7 mb
Overview:KC Kingmaker lives in San Diego and has been writing and reading fantasy and romance for years. "Briarwitch Academy" is KC's first foray into PNR, trying to bridge the genres to make something steamy, funny, mysterious, action-packed, and most of all, fun!
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Realm of Sin - The legends were wrong. King Arthur and his knights were never the good guys...
I’m not the first Guinevere in my family line, or even the tenth. I’m just the newest one. I’m not special. Everyone I know has abandoned me, except Grandma Gwenny, who raised me. And now she’s gone, too.
When my beloved grandma’s final act leads me on a wild hunt across oceans, I never imagined I'd end up in the mythical realm of Camelot.
Except this Camelot isn’t like any of the legends I’ve read about. It’s dark, dangerous, depraved. The land is cursed. Rebellion is afoot. King Arthur and his knights are wicked brothers… and these brothers share everything.
A girl could get lost here. Hell, I might want to get lost here.
I was brought to Camelot for a reason. Ancient prophecies say I’m more special than I thought. But what do I do when the legendary Knights of the Round Table are more villainous than the bad guys?
I should want to leave, but this place is too seductive. I’m a prisoner in this realm of sin… Do I embrace the darkness?

2. Realm of Ruin - I’ve bound myself to the Knights of the Round Table… and they’ve been snatched away from me.
I’m out of the crumbling kingdom of Camelot, yet I’m no safer anywhere I go. I don’t have my possessive, protective warriors to lean on in this wild realm.
Instead, I’m stuck with the mysterious adventurer who rescued me. The most famous of all the heroes from legend. Except this man is not the charming, chivalrous knight from stories. I don’t trust him. He scares me, and he’s equal parts mystery, danger, and red-hot sin.
Meanwhile, King Arthur has been overthrown by one of his closest allies. Reports of Arthur’s death surge through Logres, but I refuse to believe it. All I know is Camelot is in trouble with a rebel usurper as its leader.
Can I learn to trust the scarred man I’m with? Will he truly bring me to the mystical Old One, or does he have his own ulterior motives?
There’s something greater at work here than petty wars between kings. As I navigate this treacherous world, I pray I can reunite with my beautifully damaged knights before my fate is revealed… and sealed.

3. Realm of Kings - I did not come to Camelot to choose, yet I now face the most impossible choice of all…
I hold a secret no one else knows. A secret that will change the entire landscape of Logres. Merlin said it’s for my ears only—that if I tell King Arthur, it will disrupt the mythical prophecy.
But screw the prophecy, right? I’m not sure how long my chatty ass can hold onto a secret of this magnitude anyway.
I have to choose Camelot or my own world. To end the cycle trapping this land in a vicious time loop, I can never leave. If I do leave, I can never return. I have to be stronger and braver than my ancestors, who failed to stop it. I don’t want to live in Camelot without Arthur and my sinful Knights of the Round Table, but I can’t imagine living in my world having known them, either.
My knights are obsessed with me. They see me as their Ever Queen, with untapped power . . . and the weird shit I’m starting to do might prove them right. They think I’m the key to stopping King Mordred’s reign and the terrible curse cast by Morgan le Fay. For all our sakes, I can’t let them down.
It’s time for war.

Download Instructions:
1-3
https://devuploads.com/majez3dnv5zg
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/kb3iea3hoaxn

3. Realm of Kings
https://devuploads.com/728avz6su215
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/zopjo11g573a

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Mar 29th, 2023, 5:33 pm