Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 20th, 2023, 4:37 pm
Some Girls like it Cold Series by Stephanie Queen (1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.9 mb 881 kb
Overview: Stephanie writes spicy rom-coms with sharp banter, lots of laughs, and guaranteed HEAs. She believes in the power of best friends, stubborn women, a fresh haircut, and love.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

1. The Puck Bunny - Sara
What made me so self-conscious?
It was my name. Not Sara--my last name--Bellagamba. (I knew you'd understand.)
When I was young I couldn't say it right and when I tried, the kids made fun of me.
Handy Hint: explaining the meaning of your name--Bellagamba means beautiful leg in Italian--to a bunch of five-year-olds won't stop their teasing. In fact, I think it's like some kind of trigger for escalation.
And I'm pretty sure if I didn't run, they would have stoned me for being crazy. (only slightly exaggerating)
Fast forward to my current post college career and nothing much has changed. I'm still self conscious and still have a tendency to say ridiculous things at inopportune moments.
Except now I'm working for the Boston Brawlers NHL organization, my dream job--because I'm a massive hockey fan and a particular fan of one player--Quinn James.
The Brawlers just signed him and I almost passed out with excitement over the unexpected news.
I won't lie--I want him. (Yes, that way.) Bad.
Fat chance of that happening
Even if I weren't so self conscious, I'm not in his league. He dates starlets and models and was last seen with a princess on his arm...
Quinn
Why did I sign a deal with the Boston Brawlers?
I was a f**ing NHL super star in L.A.. My life was perfectly scripted with fame, fortune and all kinds of women throwing themselves at me.
But a hushed up incident with a certain princess caused me to miss seeing my dad on his death bed. Now my family is pissed at me. And I need to deal with them--and the loss of my dad.
So I signed with the Brawlers, uprooted from L.A. to come back east and return to my roots.
Between hockey and dealing with the need to square things with my family and get real about relationships, I have plenty to concentrate on.
So why do I find Sara, the awkward little puck bunny and big f-ing distraction, so irresistible?
Why do I let Sara Bellagamba of all people, sidetrack me from what's most important in my life, family and hockey?

2. The Groupie - Rylee
I walk into a bar in Boston that night after my close call, by myself, to see what my hometown has to offer a girl wanting to forget her mortality.
When I see a group of ladies in a corner having a ball with a group of guys who are hot as sin and out for trouble I head straight for them.
I want a part of that trouble. I want to belong in that group of ladies.
I introduce myself by sitting on the lap of the biggest, hottest guy there.
He’s sitting next to one of the women who gives me a surprised look, but before she can b*tch at me, I smile.
“Hi, I’m Rylee.” And I put out my hand to shake hers. The hot guy I’m sitting on clears his throat and shifts. I turn to him and my tummy does acrobatics like I swallowed a circus performer. Dark playful eyes that shout take me home to my lady parts stare back at me and if I try to speak, I might stutter...
The Groupie is the answer to the question: What happens when a one-night-stand turns into a whole complicated mess including a secret identity and a list of rules meant to be broken.

3. The Do-Over Girl - Kali
What's worse than getting fired from your big New York City executive job in front of the entire office?
Surely it's the fact that the boss who just fired you was your fiancee ten minutes ago--before you ditched him.
But heck no--that's not it.
It's running back to the scene of your worst nightmare to take a teaching job at your old high school...and running straight into the devil himself.
With the Principal's office door all the way open, I glance at the man standing there.
And my heart nearly stops, then stutters to a rapid fluttering beat. I'm going to die.
He leans against the windowsill, hands in his pockets, messy wet hair looking like he came directly from the locker room, his dark stubbled unshaven chin looking like it was meant to give a girl whisker burn—between her--never mind.
My knees collapse from shock and the weight of too many emotions piling on me all at once as I grasp onto the door handle, hard, to hold myself up.
The door moves and I stumble anyway, falling all the way to my knees, literally at his feet.
He looks down at me as I hastily get up off the floor and straighten my skirt. Embarrassed much? Heck yeah. I bet I have the lovely red face to prove it.
“Hello Kali.” His voice is the same, made of sinful velvet decadence and hard raw sex.
I gulp, then manage to rasp, “What are you doing here?”
“I’m the new hockey coach..”
Ladies and gentlemen, meet the star of my biggest nightmare, Nash Lewis, former NHL hockey star.
Somehow after 17 years, we're both back to where we started... for a do-over?

Download Instructions:
1-3
https://devuploads.com/0hvo9fjqbvdv
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/9zkbsz1h8jnq

3. The Do-Over Girl
https://devuploads.com/b4qr6iopfnc1
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/pn3armknd94l

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Mar 20th, 2023, 4:37 pm