Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 22nd, 2023, 5:22 pm
Chicago Red Tails Series by Susan Renee (1-6)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.4 mb
Overview: She lives in Ohio with her husband, kids, two dogs and a cat. Susan holds a Bachelor and Masters Degree in Sass and Sarcasm and enjoys laughing at memes, speaking in GIFs and spending an entire day jumping down the TikTok rabbit hole.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Off Your Game - Good looks and wads of cash usually get me whatever I desire, unless I desire a box of my favorite cereal at the grocery store right before it closes. As if tonight’s loss wasn’t bad enough, I'm now watching said box of cereal, my literal good luck charm, disappear in some woman’s cart.
The brazen woman denies my cash offer along with my proposal for a more intimate payment. How much loss can a man take in one day?
At this point, who cares how rude I am to her? She’s public enemy number one and chances of seeing her again are slim to none. That is, until she appears at the arena the next morning as the newest marketing rep for the Chicago Red Tails hockey team.
Just my luck.
Carissa Smallson is feisty, outspoken, and boldly confident. She's also funny, down to earth, and…ugh, she’s insanely pretty. Everything about her is both unbelievably annoying and terrifyingly attractive.
As Captain of the team, I’m always laser focused on my job, but lately I can’t stop thinking about her. I lead my team to victory night after night. Hustle, hit, and never quit.
But if I’m not careful, she could knock me off my game.

2. Unfair Game - Sometimes life makes you play an unfair game.
As a pro hockey player, I’ve had desperate flirty women throw themselves at me, one after another for years. Today, it took only seconds for someone to walk into my home and have me completely forget about any other woman I’ve ever met.
A favor for an old teammate, I opened my penthouse to Charlee Mags, my new short-term roommate. When I said yes to this favor, I didn’t know how breathtakingly beautiful Charlee would be, or that I would come to enjoy hanging out with her, even crave being around her. It’s almost funny how much we have in common.
But Charlee has baggage.
I knew when she showed up at my door with a black eye, this could be a fragile situation, and I would do all I could to help her feel safe, but she doesn’t want to be the damsel in distress. Underneath her injury, she is an independent, strong-willed, funny woman who knows more about hockey than she originally lets on. And now I'm struggling to keep myself from falling for her.
Charlee Mags is the perfect woman for me.
One hundred percent my type.
I have no idea who hurt her or why, but when Charlee leans on me for support, one thing is certain.
I’ll be damned if anyone ever hurts her again.

3. Beyond the Game - I knocked up my sister’s co-worker.
And I didn’t even know her name.
I know. This sounds really bad, but listen, I can explain.
To hockey fans, I’m known for my strength and skills on the ice.
To women, I’m known for my talent and endurance in the bedroom.
So, when a beautiful woman introduces herself as Amanda Hugginkiss and tells me the only vacation regret she has, is not hooking up with someone who could “rearrange her guts” – her words, not mine – who would I be to not give the pretty lady the happy ending she desires?
Amanda Hugginkiss, meet Ben Dover.
Yeah. It was like that, fake names and all, and dare I say, it was a climactic experience more thrilling than game seven of the Stanley Cup Finals.
After that night I’ve done nothing but think about Amanda Hugginkiss.
I miss her. I crave her. I’m desperate to experience that night with her again, but I have no way of knowing who she really is or how to find her.
Until she walks into my penthouse several months later with my sister…every bit as beautiful, and very, VERY pregnant.

4. Forbidden Game - I'm falling for my best friend's sister and at some point, I'm going to need the whole world to know it.
I think I’m screwed.
Seriously.
Why, you ask?
Because when one of the first warnings you get after joining the Chicago Red Tails hockey team is to never even think about touching Dex Foster’s sister, you abide by your teammate’s wishes.
You do not find her adorably attractive.
You do not befriend her.
You certainly do not kiss her,
And for the love of hockey, you Do. Not. Sleep. With. Her.
See where I’m going with this?
Oh…I forgot to mention Dex Foster is my best friend.
Like I said…screwed.
I’d love to say it was just once and once is enough but it’s not even close. Somewhere along the line I convinced myself what Dex doesn’t know won’t hurt him because I’m addicted to Rory Foster. I can’t get enough of her and now I’m stuck in this ridiculous friends-with-benefits arrangement I never wanted but agreed to so I could be with her in any way possible.
Rory holds the cards now.
I have to play this forbidden game with her if I have any hope of making her my end game.

5. Saving the Game - Has this ever happened to you?
You’re minding your own business after the game, buying drinks at the bar for your teammates when you overhear a woman talking on the phone. You don’t know her, but she’s telling her mother she’s in a serious relationship with you. You decide to play along and ask her when you get to meet the parents. She’s embarrassed and apologetic but explains she’s just trying to appease her meddling mother. No harm, no foul. She’ll tell them you’re busy with hockey obligations and can’t meet them for dinner, but she’s also really pretty and you’re single so you decide what the heck, it’s just dinner, right?
Only it’s not just dinner because they invite you to their resort grand opening and now you’re shacking up with the pretty girl pretending to be her serious boyfriend until she slips and says fiancé and now things have escalated a bit.
You tell yourself it’s fine. Everything’s fine. You can handle this, but somewhere in all the pretending, you start to fall for your fake girlfriend/fiancé and now you have no idea how to save your heart from whatever game this is.
No?
That's never happened to you?
Oh. Well, it’s happening to me.
I think I’m in trouble.

6. Bonus Game - I was the first one on the team to get married.
I was the first one of us to have a kid.
I was also the first one of us whose marriage went up in flames, making me the team's first single dad.
Yeah, not one of my better saves.
Not that I'm complaining. My daughter is my life. I'd do anything for her but let's be real, being a single dad to a four-year-old and the star-goalie for the Chicago Red Tails is no easy feat. If my parents weren’t around to help out I don’t know what I would do, but they aren’t getting any younger. The season is about to get into full swing and Elsie is starting preschool which means I need a new plan.
So, when my teammates suggest a full-time nanny, I'm open to the idea.
The best candidate for the job is kind, energetic, compassionate, and fun. But fate is testing me because she’s also smoking hot. I can hardly keep my eyes—much less my hands—off of her. I have to though because she's perfect for my daughter.
The problem is...
I think she might also be perfect for me.

Download Instructions:
1-5
https://mega4upload.com/cdzt71m853t2
https://devuploads.com/bi6uzqhnpc9g

6. Bonus Game
https://www.up-4ever.net/uv1vrfyuzx9y
https://devuploads.com/zgkc28tnydxc

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Feb 22nd, 2023, 5:22 pm