Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 15th, 2023, 1:57 pm
Elemental Bloodlines Series (2-4) by C.L. Carhart
Requirements: .ePUB, .MOBI/.AZW reader, 4.3MB | Retail
Overview: C.L. Carhart has been writing since the age of 4, dabbling in everything from children’s books, to fantasy, to historical fiction. Eventually, her lifelong interest in European history inspired her to create a paranormal fantasy realm based on the Teutonic people groups. The His Name Was Augustin series provides a first glimpse at this other-world—a place rife with ancient mysteries and dark magic.
Genre: Fiction > Romance | Fantasy

Image Image Image

#2 - Gift of Stone
Magic is a valuable asset—until it pulls a newbie witch into unwanted romance.

Abandoned with mystical blood pulsing through my veins, I struggle to choose the best path forward. My newfound elemental gifts were supposed to help me save my family from bondage. But instead, magic has aroused a compulsion to offer my body and soul to a fiery priest I've never met.

My fated mate insists I should embrace our destiny, that we can accomplish more together than apart. Apparently, the entire Teuton community will suffer if we don't unite our bloodlines in ritual marriage. But my mate has no concept of the danger breathing down my neck, or what it could mean if my enemies learn of our connection.

Can I rescue my family while shielding my mate from the backlash? Or will the demons haunting my past destroy everything I hold dear?

#3 - Gift of Darkness
They say a Teuton witch shouldn't desire an outsider. But love never follows the rules.

Doro, a Teuton witch of darkness, longs to offer her adopted sister, Amira, the same magical gifts she claims. But the Teuton priests in her Alpine village staunchly refuse to perform the ritual that would transform Amira into a witch. And Doro is certain there's some age-old prejudice involved. When a secretive, undead priest offers to conduct the ritual—at a terrible price—will Doro dance with demons for Amira's sake?

While Amira would risk her life to seize Teutonic magic, there's something else she wants even more. For years, she and Doro have resisted the romantic pull between them, for fear of social repercussions. Once her magic awakens, Amira longs to marry Doro and bind their elements forever. But if the local priests won't let Amira become a witch, none will agree to perform her wedding. Right?

#4 - Gift of Water
Water and lava don't mix. Until a fake relationship arouses unmet desires . . . .

I'm the only single witch left in town. Working a dead-end job. A disappointment to my family. If I don't match myself with another Teuton by the end of summer, they've threatened to choose a husband for me. That would spell the end of my freedom, considering my bloodline's tainted history.

Enter a smoking hot college professor vacationing in my hometown. If he and I can convince my family we're madly in love, that should give me some breathing room while I decide how to move forward. But wait.

Why does this stud want to climb the most treacherous Alpine peak around—the one inhabited by an undead priest? Does he have a death wish?

But why should I care if a demon enslaves him? We're not actually . . . dating.

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/vgjtee2gwwgn
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/w9acd0p3oifl

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Feb 15th, 2023, 1:57 pm

Please use the new reupload feature on the bottom of this post preferably when both links no longer work.

You must use the button and not a private message.
Aug 24th, 2023, 1:23 pm
Added: Book #3 - Gift of Darkness
Aug 24th, 2023, 1:23 pm

Please use the new reupload feature on the bottom of this post preferably when both links no longer work.

Aug 30th, 2023, 1:36 pm
Added: Book #4 - Gift of Water
Aug 30th, 2023, 1:36 pm