Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 10th, 2023, 11:32 am
Love in Paradise Valley Series by Brittany Larsen (1, 3, 4)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.8 mb
Overview: Brittany Larsen is an Idaho girl who's spent the last twenty plus years in California raising daughters, reading just about anything, and writing--not necessarily in that order.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

1. The Grumpy Side of Paradise - Adam is a grump, and I am NOT tempted by his growl. I swear…
When my best friend convinces me to rehab the family home she's inherited in tiny Paradise, Idaho, she fails to mention the muscle she's hired to help me. Adam Thomsen makes no secret that he doesn't like the job, or me. He hates all the new building projects in Paradise, even if he needs the money that comes with them to keep his restaurant, The Garden of Eatin’, open.
Adam may know how to wield a nail gun and a spatula, but he's mastered the art of singing in the kind of raspy voice that makes my knees buckle. As much as I try to remind myself that Paradise is a short-term gig, I can’t resist getting closer to Adam. The more I get to know him, the more he reveals the soft underside to his grumpy exterior. And there's nothing soft–or cold–about his kisses. Those are hotter and rolling with more steam than anything on his restaurant’s menu.
Just as things really heat up, I get the opportunity to stay in Paradise for longer than a few months. Good news, right? Problem #1 is the NDA I signed prevents me from telling Adam why. Problem #2– and this is a biggie– the reason I have for staying is exactly the reason Adam will want me to leave. But I won't let either of those get in the way of my budding relationship with him. I’m confident things will work out. Positivity is my superpower.
The only thing my super-powered positivity may not survive is the return to Paradise of the one woman Adam has ever loved. The same one who left him at the altar and now wants to tempt him back into her arms.

3. Christmas in Paradise - Can an innocent fling turn into the real thing?
I’ve dreamed of being an event planner for as long as I can remember. So, when I get the chance to plan both my step-sister’s televised wedding and Paradise, Idaho’s first Yulefest, I’m determined not to let anything get in the way of proving myself.
Until I encounter the one thing that threatens to sidetrack me: a smoking, hot smolder.
Sebastian Sparks has all the swagger to back up his smolder, and I know I’m in trouble the minute he saunters up to me. But underneath his bad boy image is a surprising vulnerability that’s evident the minute I climb onto the back of his bike.
His e-bike.
He’s supposed to be fun, not forever. Now he wants more.
But he has no idea what he’s getting into with me, and the whole town seems to be conspiring against my efforts to keep a safe distance from him.
When we have to work together to light up Yulefest, Sebastian is determined to prove he’s more than fling-worthy. He’s a man ready to give up everything, including the thing he’s most afraid of. I want to believe him, but I’ve got more than my own heart to protect.
Despite destroyed gnomes, Danish pancake disasters, and a gang of hungry squirrels that threaten to make our first Yulefest together our last, the electricity between us is enough to power every twinkling Christmas light in Paradise.
That’s before the mistletoe mishap. It’s all over the place, including every square inch of the motel room we’re forced to share.
It will take more than attraction and close proximity to keep us together. If we’re going to find our own slice of paradise this Christmas, there’s another heart Sebastian has to win, even though he’s already won mine.
Is it too much to hope our love story might be the most memorable one this holiday season?

4. Enemies in Paradise - Paradise is supposed to be my escape from burnout and bad guys, but I’ve already burned bridges with the hottest guy in town.
Bear Thomsen and I both want the same thing—his grandpa’s old auto shop. My dream is to rehab it into a bookstore. Bear’s is to tear it down to build a hockey rink.
Paradise is the fresh start I'm looking for after taking leave from the police force in LA. I want to escape the big city with its big problems, and avoid a big, unwinnable fight with my commanding officer. But, if I turn in my detective badge I worked so hard to earn, it will be the toughest thing I’ve ever done. Especially because I hate walking away from a fight.
I’m not about to let another man get in the way of my new dream–to own a small-town bookstore. Especially if that man is Bear Thomsen.
But when Bear rescues me not once, not twice, but three times, I realize my attraction to him is more than physical. He’s a gentle giant with a fierce protective streak, especially when it comes to his hockey team.
I never thought I needed saving, but the more time I spend with Bear, the more I discover that bridges can be rebuilt, walls can come down, and dreams are better shared.
But how can we share a dream when one of us has to lose for the other to win?

Download Instructions:
https://mega4upload.com/d7qle21bzc4d
https://devuploads.com/w0u136sdlbfa

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Feb 10th, 2023, 11:32 am
Nov 18th, 2023, 3:09 pm
added

3. Christmas in Paradise
Nov 18th, 2023, 3:09 pm