Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 9th, 2023, 5:14 pm
Fallen Blood Series by Sara Snow (1-4, 6)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.9 mb 450 kb
Overview: I was born and raised in Texas, then I transplanted to Washington, D.C. after high school. I'll always be a Texas girl at heart, though!
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Dark Mate - “Do you know who I am?” he asked.
“Let me guess—the reincarnation of an ancient god?” I snipped, unable to help myself. “It would explain your Jupiter-sized ego.”
Things are going well for me...I landed a job at the illustrious Ambrose Media House, I live in a safe community, surrounded by the people I love.
But my wolf is restless, unsatisfied...
Now, this stunning and wretched guy at work thinks he knows what I am, and decides it’s his mission to make my life hell. He doesn’t know the half of it.
Oh, and this guy? He’s the boss’s son. The heir to the throne, so to speak. But he also might be the only person I can trust when I’m suddenly fired and running for my life.
The secret in our blood could bind us together, or sentence us to death.

2. Fallen Mate - “You two look cozy,” Johnny said, eyeing Aria and I. “Last I saw, you were either at each other’s throat or pretending to hide your attraction to each other. What changed?”
“Besides the near-death experience you mean?” I asked dryly, as Aria squirmed.
Things have taken a nosedive into proverbial hell for me.
But at least I’ve got my mate with me. And a hot smart-assed angel, plus my favorite human being on the planet, a witch with a bad temper and the retched wolf who betrayed us.
We’re a rag tag bunch but we’ll survive this. Together. Hopefully.
Even if ‘this’ is being hunted by the Upper Council, and unraveling our world as we know it. At least we have each other. And sure we may have almost died multiple times, and there is of course the matter of the bounty on our heads, but like I said. At least we have each other.
Except Sariel and I might be on the verge of making a decision with potentially catastrophic consequences. Something our friends can’t help with.

3. Runaway Mate - “You need to understand that I would cut my own wings off and offer them to the fae on a silver platter if it would satisfy them before I ever consider giving them our baby.
Tell me that you understand that, Aria. Tell me that you understand I would do anything to protect you and our future children.”
The stakes are infinitely higher now.
Sariel and Aria are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Forced once more to make difficult decisions. Ones that may make or break them. With the safety of their friends in their hands, the pair must work together to make the right choice or risk losing their lives.
But how can they work together to keep their friends safe if they can’t overcome their personal struggles?
Sariel’s life as he knows it is altered by the appearance of a ghost from his childhood. Someone who should’ve been dead. And Aria is struggling to accept that maybe she’s weaker than she thought. That perhaps she’s not Sariel’s equal after all.
They’ll learn one thing for certain. There are two sides to a family. The side that hates you. And the side that loves you unconditionally.

4. Replaced Mate - Was I not good enough? Devoted enough? What was he doing that was making her so much happier than when she’d been with me?
As Sariel and Aria begin to settle, uncomfortable truths come to light and threats of a new kind come forward. It shouldn’t be a shock to their systems, and yet they’re both left fumbling as they try to adjust after yet another misadventure.
They’re caught in a war they didn’t start and never wanted, forced to choose their sides and make their own way in the world. With the Resistance supporting them, they begin to thrive; taking a moment to get to know one another seems like a solid plan, right?

6. Eternal Mate - It took two days for us to root out the traitors in our midst.
After fleeing for their lives, Sariel and Aria are finally backed into a corner.
Amidst the chaos and death, their allies are left reeling and more secrets are unraveling. When it becomes clear everything is not as it seems, we must come up with a plan to save the world.
With the help of unlikely friends, they set out to right the wrongs of their society, cleaning up the messes left behind.

Download Instructions:
1-4, 6
https://devuploads.com/iqiq1s9x15up
https://uploadrar.com/ezwfmrx2uwtp

6. Eternal Mate
https://devuploads.com/oma9bxzuoh4a
https://uploadrar.com/2oxzd3wbhc59

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Feb 9th, 2023, 5:14 pm