Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 12th, 2023, 6:14 am
2 Books by Ally Sinclair
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 394 KB | Retail
Overview: I’m a published commercial fiction author. I write short stories, novels and novellas. My sixth novel as Alison May, All That Was Lost, is out now. I also write fun, modern inclusive romcoms as Ally Sinclair, and darker stories as Juliet Bell (in collaboration with Janet Gover).
I was born and raised in North Yorkshire, but now live in Worcester with one husband, no kids and no pets. There were goldfish once. That ended badly.
I’ve studied History and Creative Writing, and worked as a waitress, a shop assistant, a learning adviser, an advice centre manager, and a freelance trainer, before settling on ‘making up stories’ as an entirely acceptable grown-up career plan.
I’m also a qualified teacher in adult education, a member of the Society of Authors, an experienced creative writing tutor, and I’m a former Chairperson of the Romantic Novelists’ Association. As a tutor, I’ve worked with authors who have gone on to be published with Avon, Head of Zeus, Bookouture, Legend Press and Headline and with writers who have successfully published their work independently.
Genre: Fiction > Women's Fiction, Chick-lit, Romance

Image Image

A Season for Love (2023)
Can old-fashioned courtship survive in today’s dating world?

When Emma Love’s mother retires, it is time for her to take the reins of the family dating agency and build on its success. And she has a fresh new idea: to host a Jane Austen-style Regency Season of glamourous events where potential lovers can actually take the time to get to know each other in person, with no apps in between.

As the round of glamourous social events begins, we meet some of Emma’s new clients, and see her matchmaking skills in action.

Annie, who has a romantic soul but believes she lost her chance at love a long time ago; recently divorced Jane, who is not quite ready to see what her new love life might look like, and wild child Lydia, who is more interested in hooking up than finding her Mr Darcy.

All is going swimmingly but as the Season unfolds, there is a fly in Emma’s ointment – the irritating Mr Knight, with his casual attitude and gentle cynicism. Why is she allowing him to ruffle her calm, ordered life and why can’t she stop thinking about him? She has no intention of becoming romantically involved herself, of course; she is far too sensible to take a chance on love – isn’t she?

Jane Austen meets Sophie Kinsella in this laugh-out-loud, captivating romantic comedy. If you love Julia Quinn, Lex Croucher or A Lady's Guide to Fortune Hunting, you'll love this!

The Christmas Season (2023)
You are cordially invited to your Happy Ever After...

Emma Love is a matchmaker who believes in old fashioned courtship, over swiping left or right. She’s inspired by Jane Austen, Bridgerton and a thousand and one perfect romance stories, where matches were made at elegant soirees and not by sliding into your intended’s DMs.

This year, Emma is inviting you to a very special social season, where a hopeful singleton might find their own Mr Darcy waiting under the mistletoe. At a series of glamorous, festive, and, most importantly, romantic events, Emma is making it her mission to find love for everyone this Christmas Season.

How will she fare trying to find perfect matches for the Price twins, both too busy trying to outdo the other to ever look for love? Can she encourage the sexy Season rake, Theo, to change his ways? And what of Hope Lucas, who Emma has failed to match before, but who still has faith that Mr Right is out there?

And with Emma so focused on finding everybody else’s happy ever after, is she at risk of letting her own perfect match slip away?

Welcome to the Christmas Season.

Download Instructions:
ASfL:
https://drop.download/96bl2djwog98

TCS:
https://drop.download/e782dwygtlp5
https://send.cm/d/bUkt
Jan 12th, 2023, 6:14 am

Aug 9th, 2023, 4:20 pm
Added The Christmas Season
Aug 9th, 2023, 4:20 pm