Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 11th, 2023, 9:16 am
Not Quite An Alpha series (#6-7) by Leona Page
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 357 KB
Overview: Hello Lovely Readers!

I'm just writing away up here in the northeast of the US, probably with a cat on my lap and one of my children in my ear. Thank you for reading and for checking out my author's page. Suggestions, comments, and reviews are welcome!
Genre: Fiction > Romance Paranormal

Image Image

Iliana’s Choice (#6)
Iliana Thomas is MateLess.

Only, it’s a lie. A terrible lie to hide the pain of rejection. A lie that no one in her pack, her family, or her tight-knit group of friends suspects. Iliana holds her agonizing secret tightly as she forces herself to move on, to survive, to thrive, all without the male who chose her sister Georgina over her at her side. She has no need of such a faithless male.
Her mate disagrees. Sean caused his fated truemate excruciating pain and will never forgive himself, so how can he possibly ask it of her? Inexcusable betrayal tastes wrong in his mouth, but worse is the knowledge that if Iliana’s lie is exposed, it will be the she-wolf who suffers the consequences.
The pack is facing a threat from a hidden foe, a group of mad scientists kidnapping and murdering she-wolves. When their next luna is a human, an alpha female must be chosen. It is Iliana’s natural spot, and she intends to fight for it, but a MateLess she-wolf can’t hold a position of leadership in the pack.
Their alpha suggests a bond between two young, MateLess wolves, Iliana, and the younger brother of the next alpha, Braxton. The two are already close friends, and the attraction between them has always bloomed. When Braxton lost his own mate at a young age, it was Iliana who comforted him. Now, the young male is eager to mate with his closest friend.
Iliana’s secret can’t remain hidden forever, but the threat to the pack is only growing. When the tower of lies comes tumbling down, who will bear its weight? And can the three find a way to deal with a love triangle they are a part of?

Last Chance (#7)
It’s former RedMoon alphason, Trey Wilkinson’s, last chance. Last chance to redeem himself. Last chance to carve out a good life for his widowed mother and orphaned son. Last chance to feel any smidge of happiness. Long, slender legs, wide sky-blue eyes, too clever for his sanity, and such a mouth on her; his last chance.
Rory’s on her last chance. Prison was a mixed bag, but now she’s out. Back with the remnants of her pack, Rory just needs to find her footing, but the betrayals of her past haven’t been resolved, and she has more secrets than Trey Wilkinson’s investigative gamma unit.
Attraction may be explosive, but so is the past. No matter how much Trey and Rory want each other, the fact remains: Rory killed Trey’s little brother. How can he possibly forgive her for that?

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/lgmwyntaywu8
https://frdl.to/4dc0j0qmxtws/

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jan 11th, 2023, 9:16 am

Jan 16th, 2024, 12:55 pm
Added #7
Jan 16th, 2024, 12:55 pm