Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 3rd, 2022, 11:01 pm
Kings of Bourbon Falls series by Lynne Leslie (1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.2mb
Overview: Lynne Leslie is a USA Today Bestselling Author who lives in the quiet country with a bossy mister and two little divas. If you don’t catch her with her nose in a book or her fingers scribbling on paper, she’s usually right in front of the television with her family. She loves anything that glitters and has a weird habit of collecting pens. She thinks seafood is disgusting, beach sand is the devil, and Tom Hardy is life.
Genre: Fiction > Romance , Suspense

1.Wild One
Five bad boys who've sworn bachelorhood. Five feisty women about to challenge them.
The Kings of Bourbon Falls are about to learn that when it comes to games of the heart, these ladies are all-in.
"Emmy Lou Graves is back."
That's all it took to turn my world upside down.
Twelve years ago, Emmy fled Bourbon Falls and the scandal surrounding her family, changing the course of both our lives. Left with a broken heart, I chose bachelorhood vowing to never give my heart again.
Until she struts into my distillery wearing those familiar red cowgirl boots.
Emmy Lou's all grown up with the same wild that drew me to her still running in her veins.
But in a small town filled with old money, secrets don't stay buried forever. Emmy Lou's return for the truth has my protective instincts coming out to play and before long I'm trying to tame that wild once again.
This King of Bourbon Falls is about to come out with a winning hand.

2.Ruthless One
"You have a son."
When I find out my parents kidnapped and killed the love of my life and gave away the son I didn't know I had, it changes me to my core.
A son that, despite all my success with Devils Mark Distillery, I still haven't found. Finding him is the one thing that gives me hope, which is why I hire EmLow Investigations.
Willow Scott takes on my case. She's an amazing investigator, but she's also beautiful, a little hard, and has a heart of gold. My heart will never be hers, that belongs to the one I lost, but I can't just walk away without feeding my craving to have her in my bed.
But that's not enough for Willow—she wants to heal me. As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing broken about me.
Until our investigation into my son gets Willow hurt, and I can't keep my heart out of it anymore.
But finding my son doesn't turn out to be the happy reunion I wanted.
Someone is out to make sure I lose everything. Now my son and Willow are on the line, and there's no way in hell I can lose them. Getting them back is all that matters, and I'll trade my life for theirs if I have to because if anything happens to them . . . everything in me will die anyway.

3.Feisty One
The best part of being one of the Kings of Bourbon Falls is that everything I do is for the love of it, because money isn’t an issue for me.
That’s why Twisted J Ranch, my 252-acre horse ranch, brings me purpose and joy without worry. The only thing I haven’t found is someone to share it with. I almost did, but a hook-up at a friend’s wedding four months ago only ended with her leaving.
It turns out an abundance of money is actually an issue for some people’s insecurities.
So when Serena shows up at my ranch looking for protection with a surprise of her own, I can’t turn her away. More importantly, I won’t. She’s my shot at forever, and there’s no way I’m losing her twice.
She has a stalker that’s hell-bent on getting his hands on her, and I’m not about to let that happen. But when those working my ranch and in my life end up paying the ultimate price because we’re protecting her, she wants to run—and that isn’t an option for me.
Serena was insecure about my money once. Now I’m going to show her the plus sides of it because that bastard isn’t laying so much as a finger on her if I can help it.

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/iV6y
https://uploadrar.com/ypamkjnlckgs

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Dec 3rd, 2022, 11:01 pm

Legends may sleep but they never die

♡ » [Leve Palestina] « ♡

If you like a book, buy it to support the author
If my links are dead, click Reupload button
Hit THANKS if you like my releases