Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 3rd, 2022, 9:53 pm
BelleCurve Romance Collection: The Complete Series by K.K. Allen
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.6mb
Overview: Get the complete BelleCurve Romance series in this one collection, PLUS a NEW bonus holiday story from Up in the Treehouse.
Genre: Fiction > Romance , Anthology

Includes:
    Up in the Treehouse (second chance, best friends to lovers romance)
    Under the Bleachers (food, fashion, and football romance)
    Through the Lens (enemies to lovers, cooking school romance)
    Over the Moon (football camp, medical romance, with suspense)
    Underneath the Mistletoe (a NEW bonus holiday short story featuring Up in the Treehouse characters)

"I wanted to tell him all my secrets, but he became one of them instead."
Haunted by the past, Chloe and Gavin are forced to come to terms with all that has transpired to find the peace they deserve. Except they can't seem to get near each other without combatting an intense emotional connection that brings them right back to where it all started…their childhood treehouse.

"One kiss can change everything."
Fun and flirty Monica Stevens lives for food, fashion, and boys…in that order. The last thing she wants to take seriously is dating. When a night of flirty banter with Seattle's hottest NFL quarterback turns passionate, her care-free life could be at risk.

"He thought I was his muse. Turned out, he was mine too."
When Maggie moves to Seattle for a fresh start, she’s presented with an unavoidable obstacle—namely, the cocky chef with a talent for photography and getting under her skin. Can they learn to get along for the sake of the ones they love?

"My secrets always kept me safe, until he saw my truth."
Silver Livingston has spent eight years hiding from her past when the NFL God, Kingston Scott, steps off the bus to mentor a football camp for kids. Kingston wants to be anywhere but at Camp Dakota…until he sees her. The intoxicating woman with the silver moon eyes, the reserved smile, and the past she’s determined to keep hidden.

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/sDT5rC3l
https://uploadrar.com/arbdciyiidm9

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Dec 3rd, 2022, 9:53 pm

Legends may sleep but they never die

♡ » [Leve Palestina] « ♡

If you like a book, buy it to support the author
If my links are dead, click Reupload button
Hit THANKS if you like my releases