Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 22nd, 2022, 12:44 am
Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian series by Sunsunsun (1-4.5)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 105mb, 26.5mb | Premium Edition
Overview: Sunsunsun is a Japanese light novel author and the creator of the light novel series Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian.
Genre: Fiction > Comedy, Romance, Slice-of-Life

Image Image Image Image Image

Volume 1 :
Alisa Mikhailovna Kujou is Seiren Private Academy’s “solitary princess.” She’s a half-Russian beauty with silver hair, at the top of her class, student council accountant, and…completely unapproachable. For some reason, she’s also taken on the responsibility of reprimanding the slacker who sits next to her in class. Masachika Kuze is constantly frustrating her by falling asleep, forgetting his textbooks, and just being an overall unexemplary student. Or at least, that’s how it looks from the outside. She may put on a tough act, but she doesn’t mind Masachika as much as others would think. She even lets him call her by her nickname, Alya. Anyone hearing the comments she mutters in Russian under her breath might know how she really feels, but since none of her classmates understand the language, she’s free to say whatever she likes! Except…there is one person who knows what she’s saying. Masachika eavesdrops on her embarrassing revelations, pretending to be clueless, all the while wondering what her flirtatious comments actually mean!

Volume 2 :
After saying some pretty embarrassing things to each other, Alya and Masachika are trying to figure out the nature of their changing relationship. Alya’s feeling a bit flustered now that she’s seeing more of his “cool” side, but she needs to clear her mind and be ready for rivals popping out of the woodwork. One of Masachika’s childhood friends doesn’t approve of her, and his former middle school election opponent throws down the gauntlet. The campaign to win the student council election begins in earnest with the first debate! Maybe some adversity will at least help to bring the two a little closer...

Volume 3 :
Following their victory at the debate, Alya and Masachika have some downtime to strategize for the upcoming closing ceremony. But can you really call an impromptu lunch date, hypnosis chaos, and vigorous study sessions “downtime”? Either way, it draws to a close when Masachika suddenly gets sick. It’s an opportunity for Alya to play nurse...but it’s also a chance for Yuki to execute a sneak attack! As the semester comes to an end, Yuki and Masachika are going to ramp up their sibling rivalry!

Volume 4 :
Summer vacation has arrived, so Masachika and Alya get to spend some time together away from the hubbub of school. However…studying at Masachika’s place is the only thing they’ve been doing! Alya takes it upon herself to teach Masachika how to treat a woman, but once those two get into it, neither is willing to back down. Summer break also means they’re going on the student council’s trip to the beach! Swimsuits baring skin, dips in the hot spring, and a game of King really heat things up! But what will happen when certain secrets slip?

Volume 4.5 :
This collection of short stories captures special moments during the student council’s summer vacation, and it may even answer some important questions: How will Sayaka react to the truth about Masachika and Yuki’s relationship? What devious activities is Nonoa up to behind the scenes? Will Masachika pretend his intimate moment with Alya never happened? Why is it so easy for this group to get hypnotized? And is it really possible to punch a ghost?! To find out, follow along as they make summer memories!

Download Instructions:
All
(Closed Filehost) http://skyve.io/ag80tufcmglj
https://devuploads.com/7jz49epqsf5y

Volume 4.5 only :
(Closed Filehost) http://skyve.io/g1jczscp04dt
https://devuploads.com/hycb4w9e6ck7

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Nov 22nd, 2022, 12:44 am

Legends may sleep but they never die

♡ » [Leve Palestina] « ♡

If you like a book, buy it to support the author