Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 6th, 2022, 3:23 pm
Rainy Days Café Series by Meagan Rogers (1-3)
Requirements: epub, mobi, azw3 reader, 2.8 MB
Overview: Meagan is an Oklahoma native Writing had never been on her radar until recently. She has been happy being a mom and wife. One day that nudge to write couldn’t be ignored.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Love Ignited - She is the widowed mom. He is the new fire chief. Will sparks fly? Or is her grief too much?
Avery had everything she wanted. A great life, an amazing husband, and dreams for an even better future. In an instant, everything changed. Two years later she is content with the life she leads. She made those dreams— a reality. She has a beautiful son and a support system. She doesn’t need a man. Happily Ever After’s can’t come twice in a lifetime, right?
Hendrix’s stint at Winterlight Fire Department is supposed to be a temporary stepping stone to his larger goal of being the Denver Fire Chief. Love is the last thing on his mind, but when he meets Avery Paulsen, sparks fly unexpectedly. Avery has no idea how amazing she is or how much she has to offer. What they have is undeniable, and it makes Hendrix question his life’s trajectory.
Can he capture her heart or will her walls of guilt and grief prove impenetrable?

2. Love Proposed - Lily Michaels never expected to be in a relationship with her favorite author— even a fake relationship.
Oliver:
Foot-in-mouth syndrome. I have it, and I’m beginning to think it’s incurable. When you meet a beautiful woman after a particularly long, awful day, don’t…
Ask if she’s drunk.
Insult her shoes.
Insult her driving ability.
This should be common knowledge. But alas, I have foot-in-mouth syndrome. I’m a little out of practice in dating, but I used to think of myself as charming. Past tense, apparently.
Not that I want to date Lily. I don’t.
A little backstory… I’m an author and went to a small-town bookstore for a signing a few months ago. I met a fiery pixie of a woman and did everything wrong. I turned into a bonafide caveman. See the above list.
No worries. I have since apologized, and she graciously accepted. Still, I don’t believe we’ll ever be friends after my display. She aptly named me Mr. Jerkington.
Oh, and the other thing…Don’t get inspired by her infectious personality and make her the main character in your next book.
This will only lead to problems.
Or something.
Lily:
I have all the reasons in the world to avoid men. I have the divorce papers to prove it. I can appreciate an attractive man… and Oliver Jackson is handsome. He has messy hair, scruffy facial hair, and chocolatey brown eyes I could swim in. Yeah, I spent a decent amount of time googling him before his first visit to Winterlight.
I’m currently on a man hiatus. Been there, done that, and got burned. No need to repeat.
Our first meeting was… memorable, to say the least. Oliver comes back to town and proposes that I become his muse. It’s only a month. What can go wrong?
Never say nothing can go wrong. Rookie mistake. Nosey townspeople just threw a wrench in my life. Posts start showing up on the local social media page gossiping about my new friend. We’ve just started this friends thing, and now we’re throwing fake dating in the mix.
Is their story one of fate? Or is it all fake?

3. Love's Rematch - Max is running, but is she running from California or to Liam?
California didn’t pan out how she’d hoped when she left her hometown for college seven years ago. Now she’s back in Winterlight, caring for her elderly Gran, living next door to her ex-boyfriend—the boy she’s loved all her life, picking up the pieces of her life.
Liam’s heart has always belonged to one person—Max, his Cupcake. Now she’s back in Winterlight, and she’s everywhere: working at his favorite coffee shop, living next door. He can’t escape her, nor does he want to.
He has one goal: to convince her for a second chance.

Download Instructions:
1-2
https://mega4upload.com/ff98tgg3cz8d
https://devuploads.com/ez1h01ekute6

3. Love's Rematch
https://mega4upload.com/5mb7da503xki
https://devuploads.com/i1sjc1zgoj09

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Nov 6th, 2022, 3:23 pm