Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 30th, 2022, 3:39 pm
Blood Brothers Series by Roxy Collins (1-3)
Requirements: epub, mobi, azw3 reader, 1.4 mb
Overview: Roxy Collins is looking for a world where the big bad boys lose their hearts and the spunky girls win against all odds. If she can't find it, she'll invent it. Join her for the ride!
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Twisted Lies - How do you keep the big bad wolves from the door, when you've already let them in?
I thought my mom was the Luna of the biggest pack on the East Coast, but her deathbed confession shatters that illusion. She was traded to my dad to pay off a debt, and my whole life has been a lie.
When I go to confront my father, I walk into traffic – literally – and wake up with holes in my memory. Along with three alpha stepbrothers I struggle to remember.
Rory, Cam and Link give me a place – and a reason - to live. Now we’re reunited, we’re set on a mission to take down our corrupt father.
Only the longer we plan – and the deeper I get to know these ruthless men – the more I wonder if we’re related at all. Especially when my omega wolf claims one of my stepbrothers for her own...
But as we near the end of our mission, my father’s assassin makes a reappearance. He helped me through my first traumatic heat, then avoided me for years. But the night our mission takes us to his doorstep, my omega side rears her needy head.
I’m going into heat again, and the only ones who can tend me are the stepbrothers I don’t trust… or the ruthless assassin who cut me out of his life.

2. Deadly Ties - I was a fool for letting Rory, Cam, and Link get inside my head. I believed their lies, the twisted history they fed me when I was weak and afraid. But that’s all over. They might have traded me away like I was nothing, but it opened my eyes to the truth. I was never Bisha’s baby, and now I get to choose who I am, and who I want to claim as my own.
Like Arben Marku, the assassin who tended me in my heat and stole my heart. He’s back to make me his mate, and the bond we share unlocks a rare omega power in me. A power that helps me rescue my fake stepbrothers’ missing mate.
But Kelly and I discover a bond of our own. We’re omegas in an alpha’s world, but together, we have the potential to be so much more. And when he learns what his pack brothers did to me, he vows to make them pay.
But there are bigger monsters to slay than my fake stepbrothers. The Head Alpha of the East Coast might not be my father, but he still plans to use me for his own ends. And just by being close to me, those I love are in the firing line more than ever.

3. Savage Trap - It’s been six months since we took down the Tower, ending the violent rule of the Dark River Pack in New York. Life is better than I’ve ever known it, living on my father’s estate in Boston with my fated pack. But the shadows of the past hang over us, and Arben, my dark prince and guardian of our pack, rarely makes it home. He’s hunting down the last of our enemies, while we work on our bonds and provide shelter for the first group of omegas rescued by the Underground.
Until duty calls and we have to leave home to help my dad set up an alpha council. Our mission is to convince the pack leaders of the east coast that we can repair the damage of the Dark River Pack. But everywhere we turn there are hidden agendas, arguments, and endless rumors about our role in the tower ruins.
Things I could live with if my pack didn’t have its own problems. With Arben little more than a ghost, my lack of a bond with Link is making us weak. Then there’s my attraction to Nate, the beta accountant with seductive gray eyes and secrets of his own.
But most disturbing of all, there’s something stalking us, luring my pack into a showdown with old enemies, and drawing dangerous new threats our way.

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/7vph0dvof17k
https://devuploads.com/qchkz02t3xg9

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Oct 30th, 2022, 3:39 pm