Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 6th, 2022, 3:11 pm
The Lunchtime Chronicles by Rose Marie (41, 48, 52, 61)
Requirements: epub, mobi, azw3 reader, 1.8 mb
Overview: She’s a writer of books that are not for the faint of heart. Romance Erotica is her favorite genre to write, but she's by no means limited to only that. No matter the genre, though, you can expect each book to be steamy, entertaining, a bit taboo, and having you craving for the next read.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImage

41. Merlot - Amber Everly
Mateo Lennox is the lead vocalist and one half of the world's most beloved twin duo 2L, a band that has made waves globally. You can not consume social media without seeing he and his brother's face in an ad or hearing about how riveting his deep husky voice is or how beautiful the strum of his brother's guitar is. They say their music can make any woman fall in love and lose herself. Women fling themselves at their feet and faint from a simple glance, but screw that! Mateo Lennox especially can go to hell, and I'd be happy to never lay eyes on him again.
But one can only be so lucky! I never thought I'd see that devilish man singing at our best friend's wedding. Let alone wind up in his bed again after sipping a few bottles of Merlot. For one night, I let go and allow those sexy lips to serenade me as they did in the past, but now he's claiming I'm his once more. Uhm, hello! Has he never heard of a one-night stand? I'll never give that devil my heart again. Never!
Mateo Lennox
Amber Everly is sweet, sassy, tall, leggy, and nasty... erm, I mean, classy. She's every man's dream girl... no, she's MY dream girl. But fifteen years ago, I had an opportunity I couldn't pass up yet... I wish I had.
When my childhood friend asks my brother and me to play at his wedding, I almost decline. I'm a busy man, but I hop on the first thing smoking when he tells me she will be there. I luck out, and now it's me, her, and a bottle of alcohol in a room. She said she's giving me one night, but this little minx is mistaken. I let her get away once, but I'll be taking back what's mine before I leave Brazil if it's the last thing I do.

48. Pinot Grigio - Harlow Kennedy
Marcelo Lennox is the lead guitarist and second-half of the world's sexy twin duo 2L, a band that is notorious worldwide. Walking down the street without seeing his and his brother's faces is impossible nor can one listen to a podcast or streaming service without his brother's deep husky voice serenading you or being captivated by the alluring strum of his guitar. Rumor has it there's no woman that hasn't fallen in love with them at first glance because one smile can render you speechless. But all I can say is Marcelo Lennox was the bane of my existence growing up.
I couldn't stand him. Not the sight of his handsome face or the fact that he had all the girls in our neighborhood going nuts at the first strum of his guitar. I! CAN'T! STAND! HIM! or his arrogant attitude so color me surprised to see the lead guitarist of 2L get off his high horse to perform at our best friend's wedding and even more shocked to find myself in bed with the fiend himself, doing the nastiest things to me with alcohol. Now he's claiming finders keepers! Yeah right! I'll never belong to a bas... ehm... a man like him! EVER!
Marcelo Lennox
If someone asked me the definition of a stick in the mud, I'd immediately say Harlow Kennedy. How is it she has not one sexy quality? I've never seen the stern girl crack a smile. That is until I see her at a friend's wedding, not only smiling but drunkenly dancing on a bar chugging a bottle of pinot grigio like it's water, leaving me stunned at the barely recognizable beauty. Is that Harlow Kennedy who has me feeling like this?
Before I can catch myself, I'm happily drowning in sultry kisses that render me speechless. She claims it was a mistake, but Harlow is MINE now, regardless of her blaming it on the alcohol.

52. Coconut Cream Pie - Violet, a plus-sized model, longs to succeed, but in a industry that discriminates against women like her, such dreams seem unrealistic… so they say. However, when a mysterious man approaches her on the most humiliating day of her life, offering her one million just to paint her, her goals seem within reach. That is until she realizes he wants to paint more than just her portrait. With his true intentions revealed, nothing will stop him from taking what he’s desired since laying eyes on his muse.

61. Irish Coffee - Stranded alone in Ireland for what was supposed to be a romantic getaway with her boyfriend of eight years, Sadora was at the worst point of her life. Instead of the three-carat rock she’d dreamed of all her life, she received news that her man and her best friend were sleeping around and expecting a child.
Distraught and heartbroken, she drowned her sorrows in alcohol and a devilishly handsome redhead named Orin, who’d picked her size eighteen self up with no problem for an intoxicating weekend, turning her devastating vacation into a lust-filled one.
However, when it was time to say goodbye, her heart couldn’t bear it. She snuck out without a word, believing she would never see her fervent ginger again and determined to get her life on track without a man. But that was two years ago and now that same redhead is standing at her doorstep, except those greedy lips that once smiled and rained passionate kisses down on her are turned into a scowl, hell bent on making her and the secret baby she kept from him, HIS.

Download Instructions:
41, 48, 52
https://devuploads.com/sxkqyvydjlky
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/epvgjm03v2ws

61. Irish Coffee
https://upfiles.com/6FXnThP
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/ccxj1u5g2y9h

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 6th, 2022, 3:11 pm