Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 22nd, 2022, 3:21 pm
Mainely Books Club Series by Chelsea M. Cameron (1-2, 4-10)
Requirements: epub, mobi, azw3 reader, 2.3 mb 320 KB
Overview: Chelsea M. Cameron is a New York Times/USA Today/Internationally Best Selling author from Maine who now lives and works in Boston.
Genre: Romance FF

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Kissed By Her - I was so looking forward to this summer. My job as a nanny for eleven-year-old twins means never a dull moment, and I’m excited about hanging out with my best friend, Joy, and reading all the books we can get our hands on next to my employer’s fabulous pool.
Then my boss goes and hires a new assistant who is clearly gunning to be his second wife. Honor Conroy could not be more obvious in her motives and I can’t understand how he doesn’t see it.
She keeps getting under my skin, and even the twins are pulling pranks to try and get her out of their lives. I deny any involvement when their father finds out about their hijinks.
Then Honor decides to invade my book club—my sanctuary. I’ve had it, so I decide to confront her and, somehow, in the heat of the moment, her lips end up on mine in the fiercest kiss I’ve ever had in my life.
Turns out the gold-digger I imagined isn’t the real Honor, and my heart may never recover from finding out who she really is under that ice-queen facade.

2. Enchanted By Her - I was NOT looking forward to my sister’s wedding in the fall. It’s just another reminder of how single I am and how much pressure my family is putting on me to “find the one.” Don’t get me wrong, I’m a hopeless romantic, but all their meddling is making me feel a little murderous.
Then one day a woman walks into the bookshop where I work. She’s got a sleeve of tattoos, an undercut, and a smile that makes me want to swoon. Overcome by her hotness, I blurt out a proposal: how would she like to come with me to a wedding and pretend to be my girlfriend?
Turns out Ezra Evans is new to Arrowbridge and she’ll do it, but not for free. We shake on it and then I have my very own fake girlfriend and no idea what to do with her. Ezra seems to have plenty of suggestions, many of which make me blush. Things between us heat up even more during the wedding, and I can’t stop wondering if this relationship might be something real after all.

4. Surprised By Her - When my boss at Bluebird Pottery, Sydney, left me in charge while she went on vacation with her girlfriend, I wasn’t looking forward to it. During my first few hours, a tall, stunning stranger walked in, and I could barely breathe. Of course I ruined everything by spilling coffee all over her. What I didn’t expect was for her to push me up against the sink and kiss the hell out of me when I tried to help her clean up in the bathroom.
I never thought I’d see her again, and then she showed up to my book club and introduced herself as Ryan Jewel, the heiress to a candle company fortune and is so far out of my league, we’re not even on the same planet. Still, I keep running into her in Arrowbridge, and it doesn’t feel like a coincidence.
At first, I’m happy to be sucked into Ryan’s glittering orbit. Everything is first class all the way, and it’s nice to have a little luxury in my life. Even beyond the money, I’m dazzled by her. Underneath her chilly exterior is someone who’s secretly kind, and funny, and who cares fiercely for those she loves.
It doesn’t take long for me to completely fall for her, but could this incredible creature ever want a small-town life with someone like me?

5. Allured By Her - I never looked forward to coming into work at the Common Grounds coffee shop and seeing Tenley Hill sitting at her usual table with her laptop. The most popular girl from high school always seemed to harass me and try to get a free latte and was more infuriatingly pretty than ever.
Then one day she comes in and she’s a total wreck. I make the massive mistake of asking her what’s wrong. Turns out her boyfriend dumped her and all wants to do is try and get him back. Tenley pours her heart out to me and, for the first time, I see her as a person and not just the woman who annoys me every day. That moment of weakness causes me to agree to do something I never would have done under normal circumstances: date her. Well, pretend to date her. In public, wherever her ex will see us. She tells me it’s fine, because she doesn’t even like women so there will be no messy complications. I panic and tell her I’m straight too.
At first I hate the role of being a fake girlfriend, but soon I find myself flirting with Tenley and dreaming of her kisses. She’s nothing like how I expected and before I know it, I’m falling for my heterosexual fake girlfriend and I have absolutely no idea what the hell I’m going to do about it.

6. Charmed By Her - The only thing I had to look forward to was getting as far away from my hometown of Arrowbridge, Maine, as possible. That is, until I bump into a single mom and her bug-loving daughter. Ingrid Davidson and I have absolutely nothing in common. She’s older, she has a child, and she’s settled in Arrowbridge for good.
Still, I can’t stop finding reasons to spend time with her, and her adorable toddler. There’s no rule that I can’t have a friend before I head off to my new life. Just one small problem: my feelings for Ingrid are not just friendly.
Not only is she unbelievably stunning, but she’s funny and I love the way she is with her daughter. Ingrid’s life as a single mom isn’t easy, and the pull to want to be there for her is undeniable. As my original plans start to fade further into the background, I wonder if I could make a good life in Arrowbridge, or if I have to follow my plans to get away once and for all.

7. Beguiled By Her - There were only two things I had to look forward to: finally moving into my own place without an awful roommate, and my Saturday nights at the only lesbian bar in the state of Maine—Sapph. I make it a rule to never kiss the same person twice, but one night I lock lips (and do a little more) with a platinum-blonde, tattooed stunner and I can’t resist having a second taste. After that, I’ve sworn to let her go and hook up with someone new.
That is, until she shows up in Arrowbridge driving the converted van that she apparently lives in, flashing her beautiful smile and asking me for a favor: can she park her home next to my house for a few weeks? Out of sheer astonishment, I say yes, and have instant regrets.
Sterling Vincent barges her way into my life and I’m not quite sure what to make of her. She’s incredibly hot, sure, but she’s also funny and prickly and wild in a way that I can’t help but admire.
The longer she stays, the closer we get, until I find myself wanting to break every single relationship rule I’ve ever made for someone I never saw coming.

8. Ravished By Her - Every day I look forward to waking up in my beautiful apartment and going to my job in marketing at a real estate agency. Then life turns upside down when the company goes under and I can’t find another job that will pay enough for me to keep my apartment. Everything seems hopeless until my twin sister, Sterling, offers to let me stay in the converted van she used to live in while I get on my feet as a freelancer.
The small town of Arrowbridge, Maine, isn’t where I thought I would end up, but I did miss my sister, so it wouldn’t be all bad. One day, Sterling tells me about a new Arrowbridge resident who needs some help staging their house to sell. The job is right up my alley, so I go over to see what I can do.
The house, to put it mildly, is an utter disaster, and my interaction with the owner, Lacey Pierce, isn’t much better. Still, I need the money, and I see the job as a challenge that I want to conquer. Working with Lacey isn’t easy, but there’s something about her that keeps me coming back, day after day. Lacey is just as closed off as I am, and I like teasing her and watching her slowly open up. One night, she invites me over and things escalate as we both give in to the desire we’ve been trying to ignore. Our chemistry is combustible, but since neither of us have plans to stick around Arrowbridge, anything that happens between us is temporary.
There’s only one problem: the intensity of my feelings for Lacey are anything but temporary.

9. Enthralled by Her - Things might be going well enough, but I couldn’t see much to look forward to. Sure, I somehow had a thriving business repairing and rebinding books, and my parents had gifted me their vacation house after my apartment was turned into a co-op. Still, there wasn’t a whole lot of action and excitement in little Arrowbridge, Maine, but I was making the best of it, like I always did. Just me and my guinea pigs, Gomez and Morticia, taking on the world.
Then a tree falls in my yard, barely missing the house and my car. My kind neighbor recommends a local arborist, but when Shae Wentworth shows up, I don’t quite know what to make of her. Not only is she physically intimidating, with her ripped arms from her wood-chopping hobby, she’s surprisingly well-read and funny, once she opens up a little. I’m addicted to spending time with her, and it’s unsettling, to say the least. Shae has somehow unlocked something I thought I buried deep down, but I’m at a point where I can no longer ignore the way I feel.
One night, after a few too many glasses of wine at book club, she gives me a ride and I make her a wild proposition: teach me how to date women. For some reason, she agrees, and I’ve got myself an incredibly sexy sapphic dating tutor.
There’s just the small problem of me completely falling for her and wishing Shae was my girlfriend instead.

10. Cherished by Her - To say I was looking forward to visiting my sister in Arrowbridge, Maine, was an understatement. She and I were as close as two people could get without being literally attached. She’s got a whole new life and a new hot wood-chopping girlfriend, and I couldn’t be happier for her. Truly. Not jealous. I swear.
Apart from seeing her, I also have one goal during my visit: a steamy hookup. It’s been a while for me, and it’s the perfect way to spice up my vacation. Somehow, I manage to convince my sister and her girlfriend to venture to the only sapphic bar in the entire state so I can go hunting. Things go awry when I’m harassed on the street, but a kind (and unbelievably hot) stranger saves the day. Turns out she’s not only gorgeous, she’s funny and wry and our chemistry is electric.
I manage to flirt my way into her hotel room for a night so mind-blowing, I could barely function the next morning. No one has ever made me feel like that.
Too bad I will never see her again.

Download Instructions:
1-2, 4-8
https://upfiles.com/o4jliYM
https://devuploads.com/qu1ulug5o1re

9. Enthralled by Her
https://upfiles.com/tguUZ2jm
https://devuploads.com/zyp1v7icotge

10. Cherished by Her
https://www.up-4ever.net/k3krge4f951r
https://devuploads.com/sb1ik5mqupbx

Trouble downloading? Read This.