Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 14th, 2022, 1:41 pm
Family of Wizards Series (1-3) by Aron Lewes
Requirements: ePUB / MOBI Reader, 1.5MB | Retail
Overview: I also write fantasy and romance under the pen name Caylen McQueen.
A few years before I started writing the School for Spirits series, I wrote a similar short story called Three Days Before Christmas (under a now defunct pen name).
Genre: Fiction > Romance | Fantasy

Image Image Image

#1 - Wizard of the 80's
He can't decide if he wants to kiss her... or kill her.

To become a dark wizard, Anshan Hedi must kill five humans. No one ever told him he couldn't target the terminally ill. He decides to take the lives of people who are already suffering, even if his fellow wizards disapprove.

Hedi meets Amaria, a young cancer patient who draws him into her world. He's supposed to take her life... but what if she takes his heart instead?

#2 - Renaissance Witch
Anshan Hedi betrayed his family and fled to another world. Needless to say, Grandmaster Ludiwan is furious. Determined to get revenge on Hedi, the Grandmaster sends their sister to hunt him down.

Chari follows Hedi to Renaissance Florence, where she finds herself in the company of an intolerable young artist. She needs a place to hide out, and the artist is a jerk, so... naturally, she's going to make him fall in love with her.

#3 - A Modern Warlock
Grandmaster Ludiwan wasn't surprised when Hedi failed him, but he never expected his sister to betray him too. Having lost control of his family, the Grandmaster snaps. He takes his dragons to modern day New York City, where he'll raise hell to find his missing siblings.

But it all goes wrong. Ludi's dragons turn on him. Lost in New York, he finds an unlikely friend... and possible soulmate.

Download Instructions:
https://dailyuploads.net/z5lp547a0o8k
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/mfz2bvyrc1jz

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Aug 14th, 2022, 1:41 pm

Please use the new reupload feature on the bottom of this post preferably when both links no longer work.

You must use the button and not a private message.