Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 3rd, 2022, 10:23 am
Mystic Springs series by Belle Kent (#1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 731 kB
Overview: Mystic Springs Series, a series where witches find their fated mates in powerful, protective alpha warlocks. This book has all the knotty, slick, heat-rich rutting-wildness that makes Omegaverse so much fun with the slow-burn sweetness of a small town, magical romance.
Genre: Romance, Fantasy

Image Image

1. Knot That Kind of Girl: She’s not a witch, so there’s no way I can ever truly claim her.

When Harper Booth moves to Mystic Springs, the first thing I do is insult her. The next thing I do is deny my alpha warlock’s desire to claim her. My body wants to possess her, but there’s just one problem.

She’s a human and I’m a warlock. Warlocks can’t claim humans like they can witches. And I need to claim her. Possess her. Make her mine.

He runs hot and cold, but the only thing I’m feeling is an exquisite heat.
Gabriel Winters is gorgeous as sin and when I’m near him, it’s as if I have no control over my body. Something is strange about this new town I’ve just moved to and something is even more strange about him.

Because I’m beginning to feel different around him. Different from how I’ve ever felt around anyone before. But could he possibly want me as much as I want him?

2. Knot His Type: I was supposed to be his mate. Then he rejected me. So why won’t he let me go?
When Jack Beaumont rejected me, I vowed to do my best to get on with my life. Suppression spells, potions — anything to keep the heats at bay whenever he’s near.

Unfortunately, anytime there’s trouble, he’s there. Brooding. Protective. Alpha. And unwilling to give me the one thing I truly want: him.

Our bond was a ruse, but I’ll do anything to protect her.
Claire Landon should never have presented for me. I was her savior in her darkest hour, triggering a life of longing and need that I can never make good on.

Now, someone is abducting witches in Mystic Springs. And the only way to keep Claire safe is by watching her every move. But can I possibly do that without finally taking her and making her mine, despite knowing that if I do, she’ll wind up hating me forever?

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/wrhlb1l4nef8
https://www.upload-4ever.com/bbv2ea7ugfp1

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jul 3rd, 2022, 10:23 am

I will be unavailable for the next two weeks, please do contact merry60 for reups. Please be patient and do not use the reupload button, thank you!