Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 28th, 2022, 11:52 am
The Oracle of Wynter series (#6,9-10) by Lisa Manifold
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 491 KB
Overview: Lisa Manifold is a USA Today Bestselling Author of fantasy, paranormal, and romance stories. She moved to Colorado as an adult and has no plans of living anywhere else. Lisa writes the things she does because she really, really wants to live in a world where these kinds of stories happen. This could explain her room of costumes, addiction to fan conventions, and her hope to meet the Goblin King (if he takes her away right now, she's staying). She lives in the mountains with her children, #reddogs, and one murderball cat.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Paranormal

Image Image Image

Witchery & Weight Gain (#6)
One week ago, I became the queen of the Oracles. One day ago, I learned the cost of such a power. One hour ago, I decided this isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.

There's no rest for the weary. Or the wicked, depending on how you look at it.

So let's look at it. First, I have a demon problem. Oh, I've had one all along, but now I know who it is and why she's here. And what she wants--she is not getting, Not if I have anything to say about it. But going up against a demon... the thought it terrifying.

Second, I have a new quest presenting itself on my front porch in the form of FIngal Mackay, Ban-he. The problem is, something is wrong. I can feel it, sense it like you know a storm is coming. How are you supposed to help someone you know has a storm at his back? I don't have a choice, but... I don't feel good about it.

And finally, if that's not enough, things I thought were a sure thing, safe, on my side... they're not. You know, because I need one more challenge.Talk about something not being all it's cracked up to be - but there's no going back. I'm the Oracle. I have my responsibilities, whether I like it or not.

If I make it out of this alive, it's going to be some kind of miracle.

Familiars & Fine Lines (#9)
What goes around comes around, right? Not sure that's a good thing when you're discussing dragons, but no one asked me. No one ever does.

And it doesn't really matter. Because my latest consultant, Colbin Eckart, is very much a dragon. He's also a repeat customer, having worked with Florry when she first became the Oracle. It can't be good that he's coming looking for help once more. Because what happens when you disappoint a dragon? I shudder to think.

Not to mention, the Morrigan is still here. Being a pain, as goddesses do. Oh, right, did I mention she was a goddess? Who can't be killed? Yeah, I got that going for me as well. But I have to do something, because she's not only threatening me, but my entire family.

My entire extended family. I'm now the guardian of two very sad, sometimes angry, little kids. And judging by some of the things they're saying to me, now that the initial shock of their new lives is over, I'd say they are leaning into the angry part.

Maybe I should just let the dragon eat me now? It might be easier.

Mystics & Migraines (#10)
There is no rest for the wicked. Or the weary. I might not be wicked, but damn, am I tired.

That doesn’t matter when there is a consultant on my porch, lost and looking for help. And boy, does Genevieve Touroux need my help. She’s a mystic, which means she has a third eye that can see the past, present and future when it’s open.
Which Genevieve’s is not. Therein lies the problem.
So we set out to see why her third eye is closed, and how it got closed in the first place. Along with, who closed it, and why. But like most aspects of life, nothing is that easy. Mostly because my life, that has nothing to do with Genevieve, keeps interfering.
First, there’s the call from Farrah, a former consultant. To say that she’s sharing a problem is an understatement. Second, my grimoire is sharing, but… it’s not exactly helpful. Finally. there are two mystery ladies that appear in the most unexpected way that will not go away. To the annoyance of all.

Can’t a woman get a break? I mean, even the Oracle needs a spa day. At least no one’s trying to kill me, so that, at least, is a win, right?

Download Instructions:
First 2
https://devuploads.com/t9oo0zk9adiy
https://mega4upload.com/7ewoi15mk92x

https://uploady.io/ydi5md1d43gg
https://upfiles.com/1RrvE

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 28th, 2022, 11:52 am

Dec 30th, 2023, 7:31 am
Added #9
Dec 30th, 2023, 7:31 am
Mar 29th, 2024, 2:12 pm