Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 23rd, 2022, 3:48 pm
Sweet Alps Mates Series by Raiven Matthews (2, 4-6)
Requirements: epub, mobi, azw3 reader, 6.6 mbmb
Overview:Raiven Matthews lives in Northern Indiana where she is surrounded by corn fields, RV's and Notre Dame football.
Genre: Romance MM

ImageImageImageImage

2. His Bratty Omega - Wade Monroe
My whole life I unapologetically believed in fairy tales and fated mates. I waited – impatiently - for the day my mate would appear and sweep me off my feet. Turns out Fate has a wicked sense of humor. The second my hand brushed his, I knew Finn was my mate... and my stomach turned. I'm unicorns and sunshine. He's stern scowls and a monotone fashion sense.
Sure, he's insanely hot. That doesn't change the fact that we are polar opposites and can’t stand one another. We spent years pointedly ignoring each other, fighting against the magnetic desire that sizzled between us.
Until that one explosive night...
Now, I’m carrying his child and trying to figure out how to co-parent with the man I alternately despise and long for.
Finn Sinclair
I never believed in Fated Mates until the day I met my brother’s newest assistant. The world shifted as I peered into the eyes of a man who reminded me of a thousand, brightly lit firecrackers.
The bratty, gorgeous sub pushed every one of my buttons – as a man, an alpha, and a Dom. We agreed to ignore the pull between us, and that plan worked for years. Until the night we gave in and my world exploded.
He annoyed me to no end, while somehow making my soul feel complete. How can I focus on successfully co-parenting, while lusting after him every second I spend in his presence?

4. His Dangerous Omega - Jamie Sinclair
Meeting my fated mate in the middle of a top-secret assignment hadn’t been ideal. Nine years ago, he’d disappeared without a trace, and everyone assumed he was dead. Except me. I foolishly believed we would see each other again. I just didn’t expect him to turn up with a trail of dead bodies in his wake, or a child who could be my double. Despite the years that separated us, the anger, and the deceit, one thing remained – my love for him.
Sebastian Hollingsworth
My entire relationship with my fated mate was built on secrets. Nine years ago, I’d needed to disappear for my own safety. When my life was once again threatened, I’d run to the one man I knew would protect my son with his life. What I hadn’t expected was the burning anger I saw in his eyes when he looked at me. Or to realize that despite the secrets and our short time together, I had somehow fallen in love with him and had never stopped.
Was there a chance for us to build something real when everything between us had been lies?

5. His Daddy Omega - Asher Pierce
Being an omega Daddy was frustrating, to say the least. But I had never met a challenge I couldn’t conquer, and Gabe Carmichael would be no different. From the first moment I had laid eyes on him sporting the cutest pair of little pajamas, I knew I wanted him. He called to both sides of me; to protect him as his Daddy, and to claim me as my alpha. I had to have both, even as my little bear ignored my flirtatious advances. When an injury makes it clear to us that Fate is on my side, I hope it’s the opportunity I need to convince my stubborn alpha little that he’s everything I’ve ever wanted and more.
Gabe Carmichael
As an alpha and a little, my dating life was a joke. Finding a Daddy? Impossible. No one wanted an alpha bear as a little! The thought of giving up my little side for a mate nearly brought me to tears. After a bad experience, hookups with strangers and playtime with my bestie were what I had left to fill the gap. Enter Asher Pierce. He turns my world upside down. Too pretty, too confident, and way too bossy for my liking. Better to avoid temptation than be hurt again. When I’m hurt saving a wolf cub, Fate steps in. Now Asher is everywhere I turn. Smelling like the sweetest omega, and spouting orders like the Daddy Dom he is. I don’t know what to do about any of it.
Could he be the Daddy I needed, while still allowing me to be the Alpha I was?

6. His Innocent Omega - Grayson "Becks" Beckett
Settling down and starting a family with a mate was never something I longed for. Instead, I traveled the world working my government job, living for the next adventure. When that time came to an end, I was left adrift. Hooking up with a beautiful omega I met on a kink app was just what I needed to get out of the funk I was in. No names, no expectations. Just some no strings fun and then we’d both go our separate ways.
I never expected my hook-up to turn out to be my fated mate. Instead of accepting fate, I ignored it and hightailed it out of there. I had no intention of being tied down. Until the day I came face to face with my very pregnant fated mate, who was not at all happy to see me.
Wyatt Cooper
Sweet Alps was going to be my new beginning. No more stuffy academia, no more boring projects. Finally, I would be able to do what I enjoyed most, working with children. Buying the Little Cubs Daycare would be the beginning of my new life and freedom.
Imagine my surprise when I got pulled over and the sheriff turned out to be my sexy, nameless app hookup from months before. He wasn’t supposed to be here in my new town. He definitely wasn’t supposed to be delivering my baby on the side of the road, spouting nonsense about us being fated mates.
My anger at seeing him again only cemented my belief that mates were a myth. I might have been naïve enough to not realize what that electric shock between us had meant, but he sure as hell had. Without a word, he left me with nothing but the memories of our night together and a surprise baby as a bonus.

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/8p987effufx7
https://devuploads.com/85y5rnf91236

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 23rd, 2022, 3:48 pm
May 25th, 2023, 4:11 pm
added
4. His Dangerous Omega
May 25th, 2023, 4:11 pm
Apr 18th, 2024, 3:44 pm
added
6. His Innocent Omega