Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 8th, 2022, 12:22 pm
Triple Box Set - Small Town Cowboy Shifter Steamy Romance: Borden Falls + Adams' Claw + Draconia Series by Jean Stokes
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.3 MB
Overview: Triple box set...❤️Three towns, three tight-knit groups of rugged protective shifter alphas, each is going to find steamy romance in their small Western town!❤️

11 books from bestselling author Jean Stokes...

⚠WARNING: These 11 books will have you addicted! Be prepared to stay up until 3am reading about steamy passion, smokin' hot protective alphas and feisty heroines!⚠
Genre: Fiction > Romance Western

Borden Falls
HideAway Girl
❤️She is a drug runner who has never put down roots…He is a dangerous lone wolf shifter…Together they face the cartel and a powerful family, both intent on keeping them apart❤️
Raising His Child
❤️She desperately needs a fresh start…He is a widowed wolf shifter father…Can they overcome family prejudice and create a family pack?❤️
Apex Predator
❤️Her family are prejudiced against shifters…He is the town’s wolf shifter sheriff…Can they uncover the truth behind her aunt’s death?❤️

Adams' Claw
Dragon Protector
❤️A firefighter dragon shifter trying to protect his town…His returning childhood sweetheart hiding a huge secret…Can they reconcile and save their small town from a scheming company?❤️
Dragon Daddy
❤️A flirty actor dragon shifter about to get the shock of his life…A single mother schoolteacher not yet ready to forgive and forget…A relentless sinister corporation that needs a united couple to stop it!❤️
Dragon Neighbor
❤️A playboy ranch owner who does not want to settle down…A neighbor beaten by her father and in desperate need of some help…Could their forbidden romance be true love or will blood win out?❤️
Dragon Bodyguard
❤️A wary woman looking for a place where she can finally be safe…A grieving widowed dragon shifter who initially rejects her…Is protecting themselves worth losing the relationship they could have?❤️

Draconia
Dragon Cowboy Rancher
❤️I’m a lot of things, but a murderer isn’t one of them…❤️
Dragon Cowboy Wranglers
❤️I’ve always loved Darien, even if doing so was against my dragon clan’s laws…❤️
Dragon Cowboy Loner
❤️I’m a lot of things – a loner, a dragon, a hard worker, and a cowboy who never forgot the human I had an affair with eight years ago...❤️
Dragon Cowboy Playboy
❤️What can I say? Women love me. If I’m honest, I love them, too. But right now, only one woman interests me...❤️

Download Instructions:
https://rg.to/file/c07ddc77a3de3a7beec05421a53ac510

https://veryfiles.com/46qksekahlx7

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 8th, 2022, 12:22 pm