Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 26th, 2022, 3:43 pm
2 Books by AJ Merlin
Requirements: epub, mobi, azw3 reader, 1.7 MB
Overview: AJ merlin is an author, crazy bird lady, and rampant horror movie enthusiast.
Genre: Romance

ImageImage

Owned By The Lost Boys - They say they saved my life, even though I never saw them do it.
Cyril, Isaac, Ashe, Ezra, and Arlo call themselves the Lost Boys, and they’re just one branch of a ‘family’ that rules everything in the city I grew up in. They’re the bad guys, in every sense of the word, and they don’t care who knows it.
Worse? They want to show me all of their sharp, bloody edges
After a vacation gone wrong, the Lost Boys tell me that they’re the only reason I made it out alive. That even though I didn’t know it at the time, they saved me. It doesn’t matter that I didn’t see them do it. It doesn’t matter that I doubt these monsters are capable of anything other than taking a life.
Because their word is law, and now that they’ve saved me?
They own me.
But I’m not a pushover, and I don’t need a knife to prove to them I won’t be made theirs so easily.

Don't Be Scared - Every town has a history.
Ours is just a little darker than most.
For years I’ve celebrated Halloween and Hollow Bridge’s history with everyone else who lives here. Parades, festivals, and insane Halloween parties have always been a staple for us. Some bad behavior is expected, given what we’re celebrating.
But murder has never been on the table before.
Someone in Hollow Bridge wants to bring the stories to life, and they’re not firing any warning shots. When rumors of someone wearing a Halloween mask surface, it isn’t long before the first person is killed.
No one is safe, but when I end up with a serial killer kneeling over me and a knife at my throat, I expect to be the next victim of the Hollow Bridge killer. I don’t expect for him to speak to me, from behind the garish mask he wears.
“Who should be the next to die, Bailey?”
Inexplicably, he lets me go. But I’m never going to be safe from him.
Because he wants more from me than just a name.

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/s92datrnv56z
https://www.up-4ever.net/yd56ls88hama

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 26th, 2022, 3:43 pm