Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 12th, 2022, 3:47 pm
2 Books by Piper James
Requirements: epub, mobi, azw3 reader, 909 KB
Overview: Piper James writes romantic stories with fun, quirky characters searching for their happily ever after.
Genre: Romance

ImageImage

The Bliss List - #1 Go on vacation by myself.
#2 Eat alone in a nice restaurant.
#3…you get the point.
It’s my Bliss List, and I intend to check every item off before the ink dries on my divorce papers.
I’m Charlie Heywood—no, Emerson—Charlie Emerson, and after a dismal ten-year marriage, I need a change. So, making what might be the most impulsive decision I’ve ever made, I book a two-week vacation in The Bahamas…alone.
I need to find myself. To uncover who I truly am. To complete my Bliss List.
Everything is going great until a dark, handsome stranger steps in to rescue me from some unwanted attention of the male variety…by pretending to be my boyfriend. Hunter Lane is gorgeous, charming, and funny—everything I’d want in a man, if I were looking.
Which I’m not.
Turns out, Hunter’s a country music superstar who’s supposed to be lying low and not getting photographed with random women while his agent cleans up his latest scandal. Oops.
As the paparazzi descend on our island resort, Hunter needs me to keep pretending. And in return, he’ll help me check as many items off my list as we can manage over the next two weeks. Even maybe…
#11 Have a one-night stand with a hot stranger.
Nope. Stop it, Charlie. Not happening. Right?

Havyn - When the family you’re born into is the literal worst, you hold on tight to the one you choose.
Everything changes when I receive an acceptance letter and a full scholarship to a school I’ve never heard of, much less applied to. But that single sheet of paper declaring my admission is the lifeline I desperately need.
A way out. A new life.
A new roommate and self-proclaimed best friend.
But things take a turn for the worse when my new employer fails to mention mandatory intercourse in the official job description, and now he’s hellbent on making me pay for losing him an important client.
On top of that, I’ve managed to earn myself an honest to God stalker. Mysterious texts and veiled threats put me on edge while I ignore the demands of my vile ex-boss, but things start looking up when I meet Gage Ashford.
Gorgeous, smart, a devoted book lover, and the head of the university’s most prestigious fraternity, he’s the whole package. I can’t resist him. I don’t even try.
But he has ulterior motives, and when he reveals his true self, I’m livid.
I’m convinced he and his frat brothers are the ones terrorizing me with threatening messages, so I confront them on their own turf.
But they’re innocent. In this, at least. And for some reason I can’t fathom, they insist on becoming my saviors. My protectors.
My everything.
They are the Dukes, and they make me their duchess…in every sense of the word. I’ve never been happier. Never felt as cherished. Sheltered. Appreciated. Desired.
But when something seems too good to be true, it usually is.
And I’m about to learn that the hard the way.

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/28z2x6iidhsz
https://devuploads.com/0jyitp19zmd5

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 12th, 2022, 3:47 pm