Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 20th, 2022, 3:07 pm
My Fated Zodiac Harem Series by Ursula Fleet (1-5)
Requirements: epub, mobi, azw3 reader, 3.1 MB 626 KB
Overview: Ursula Fleet is a pen name for three fated besties—all lifelong readers—who are writing together for the first time!
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Crash Course - I’m just a girl standing in front of a guy, begging him to save me from the monsters.
With no family, a take-no-sh*t attitude, and a fast-paced job as a delivery biker in NYC, I keep men at arm’s length. It makes things simple. What’s not simple is when monsters kidnap me in broad daylight and throw me in the back of a cab.
I’m all on my own and totally screwed… until a mysterious stranger tears the car apart to rescue me.
Ramsey, also known as Aries, says he’s the first constellation of the Zodiac, twelve superpowered protectors who have dreamed of me for thousands of years. He’s all that stands between me and the horrors of the void. And did I mention he’s hot as hell?
One by one, the Zodiac are waking to save me—and the whole goddamn world—from the ancient horrors and their slimy, grasping tentacles.
Aries is the first. I don’t know why I trust him… I definitely need him… and I can’t fight how much I want him.

2. By The Horns - I was a normal girl living a normal life. Now it turns out I'm not even human.
I met a living constellation and fell in love. He kept me in the dark about who I am, and I screwed up even worse. I went out for fresh air, that’s all. But New York’s creepiest cult leader found me.
Twelve Zodiac constellations up there are watching out for me—plenty of light to go around, even with three of my men already on Earth. But this labyrinth is not their world or mine.
It’s his.
I’m up sh*t creek, and my best paddle is probably making eyes at a plate of cheese. Sweet, stubborn Taurus is the only one who can move heaven and earth to charge to my rescue… if it isn’t already too late.
I have to outwit my captor and outrun his idea of pets: monsters that go squish in the night. This cult’s tentacles reach further than we knew. They’re hell-bent on using me—exploiting the superpowers I supposedly have—to their own ends.
To the end of the world.

3. Double Trouble - Dreams can come true. So can nightmares.
The future is in the hands of my twelve Zodiac protectors. High above the Manhattan streets, my sanctuary is filling up with the men who are coming for me, one by one. They’re selfless, loyal, and full of wicked distractions.
The Evildoer-in-Charge is gonna have to ramp up his game. If he still wants to sacrifice me in his final ritual, he'll have to drag me there, kicking and screaming.
And he knows it. So he’s sending the worst monsters... the kind Ramsey can’t punch and Russ can’t crush.
There’s only one way out. But if this crazy cultist thinks I’m going to crumble, he can go suck a tentacle. I have a secret weapon: Gemini, who can watch my back and my front.
I have to escape the Dreamlands before we’re lost forever... and beat my #1 enemy before he redecorates the world with my blood.

4. Claws of Destiny - What’s huge and razor-teethed and Void all over? Dunno, but maybe try running…
One person losing their mind is bad, but fifty all at once? That's no coincidence. Casper is dead so I'm all out of prime suspects, but this attack hit real close to a place I once called home, and I can't ignore it.
With a growing Zodiac harem of men to show me what love means, I thought I could forget the family who abandoned me. Facing ancient evil is one thing, but facing my past? Forget about it.
Sheldon thinks it’s a good idea, but he’s got more layers than a New Yorker’s outfit in January. I’m pretty sure he’s breaking Rule #1: Thou shalt not keep any more goddamn secrets, dude. Whatever he’s trying to protect me from, his lips are zipped and I’m dying to know.
Also, I might die if I don’t find out.
I’ll need my fourth Zodiac man to protect me from the toughest monster we’ve faced yet… but which of us will crack his shell first?

5. The Lion's Share - What I didn’t know might make me deader.
The Void crocodile we beat was just a rogue escapee. Turns out a whole pack of them were summoned to this reality to guard something… or someone.
A magical scientist has found Earth and claimed it as his lab—and this guy doesn’t have an ethics committee for his bloodthirsty experiments on humanity. I don’t want to know what he’s feeding the laboratory's guard crocs, but he must be stopped.
Our only hope of finding the crocs’ master is our hunter: Leo, the magnificent lion. My fifth Zodiac constellation. The man whose insufferable pride won't let him admit that he’s not completely sure where the trail leads...
What could go wrong?

Download Instructions:
1-5
https://uploadrar.com/b3cnejgh2d5z
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrives.com/d3zlc08zhclk

5. The Lion's Share
https://uploadrar.com/fr8mrrajnwm6
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrives.com/xknv4dsauni9

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Mar 20th, 2022, 3:07 pm
May 20th, 2022, 3:06 pm
added