Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 17th, 2022, 3:26 am
Laurel Falls: Stone Brothers Series by Cindy Smoke (1-2, 5)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 322 kb
Overview: Cindy Smoke loves to writes super STEAMY short romance stories with enough heat to keep you warm and toasty all night!
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Heart of Stone - ♥ Kelsey
I never expected to run into a hot stranger whose mere touch sends shivers down my spine. I know I swore off men, but this is something I’ve never experienced.
I’ve enjoyed a quiet winter renting this mountain cabin in Laurel Falls. It’s been nice to get away from the city and my breakup. So why does a chance encounter at the coffee shop have me panting over this guy?
Does he feel this instant connection too?
♥ Blake
I’m only in town for a guys’ weekend with my brothers. No women. I’ve given up on relationships, and just focus on work. Women only seem interested in my money.
So why am I consumed with thoughts of the gorgeous woman that I keep running into? Her curves make me drool, and my hands itch to touch her.
If I give in to this feeling, I could be setting myself up to get hurt once more. Am I willing to take that chance?

2. Stone Cold - ♥ Allie
I feel like we’ve known each other for so long, even though we just met in person today. The sparks that fly are so intense it’s almost scary. Is it normal to have a reaction to a man like this?
♥ Sam
She’s intrigued me from the moment we first spoke on the phone. Signing those papers is just a good excuse to drive up here and meet her in person. Now that I’ve seen her, I can’t get her out of my head. She’s everything I’ve ever wanted. But is she willing to take a chance on me?

5. Stone Wall - Harleigh:
All I wanted was a weekend to rekindle things in the mountains. Anything to pull my boyfriend away from his video games. Or should I say, my ex-boyfriend. He left me in the literal dust, and now I’m stuck in this mountain town with the fishing guide I booked for our trip. The last thing I should be doing is drooling over his gorgeous smile and muscle-y muscles.
Am I just hooked on the first guy who’s showing me some attention? Or is this something more?
Jace:
I knew she was different the moment I laid eyes on her. Those curves blew me out of the water. I’m up for some fun, but I’m not boyfriend material. I don’t do relationships. My brothers have all fallen hard, but not me. No way.
So why does my chest feel so weird when she’s not around? Am I catching feelings?

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/KoLES
https://devuploads.com/f5lj2c9hfb82

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Mar 17th, 2022, 3:26 am